Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

2 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I guess if anybody is still delusional enough to think the Bills could get the first seed, a loss by the Ravens would be good. Jags lost today which was good on that front. And we still have a head-to-head vs the Chiefs and Dolphins.

So you're saying there's a chance 🤔 

7 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Despite that late turnover, Stroud is extremely impressive.

17 total TDs to 2 INTs, 2,600+ passing yards, 100+ passer rating, etc. 

Houston got a great one. Then again, we all thought they had a great one with Watson, but things didn't turn out so well there. Crazy to think we have the same record as the Texans right now.

What he’s doing as a rookie QB is unprecedented. Last week I said I’d entertain the idea of trading Josh for Stroud and a 1st, but if Buffalo went to Houston and wanted to do a straight up trade, Houston would say “no thanks, we’re good.” 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I'm gonna be honest, even if there's 0 chance we catch the Ravens and probably want the Browns to lose (same with Texans), I'd rather the Ravens, Bengals & Chiefs lose no matter what.

Better chance for Josh to win MVP at that point, but only if he cuts the turnovers & the Bills snag some more wins.

2 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

What he’s doing as a rookie QB is unprecedented. Last week I said I’d entertain the idea of trading Josh for Stroud and a 1st, but if Buffalo went to Houston and wanted to do a straight up trade, Houston would say “no thanks, we’re good.” 

Have you ever said a single positive thing about Allen like ever? I know you wanted Rosen on draft night but this is getting beyond ridiculous 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

1 minute ago, JayBaller10 said:

Correct. There's zero chance they'd make that trade. Younger and at least on par 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Devin Singletary had a career game.  150 yards rushing for 5 yards average.   Bengals defense is healthy and average at best.  Dorsey could not figure out ways to exploit it.  That is damning.

the same Devin that’s been averaging 26 ypg in Hou vs 51 in Buffalo? So damning… 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

Browns and Steelers winning is a disaster. Two garbage teams that just won't stop winning. 

This just may not be the Bills year. 

Agreed, but I thought the Steelers would beat the Packers. The Browns winning is a real annoyance. We're going to have to hope the North keep beating each other up.

Steelers AND Browns winning is not helpful for our playoff hopes. Who would have thought that the Bengals would be the only WC team to lose. And as much as I enjoyed that, they have the head to head over us.

Not a good day at all. I guess we can still root for losses by the Chargers and Jets

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.