Week 10, Broncos v. Bills - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

17 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Denver beat KC by 15.  They are obviously playing much better and coming off a bye.  Just need to get the W but it won't be a rout.

Buffalo 27

Denver 23

Maybe they suffer a letdown. KC is one of their biggest rivals and they hadn't beaten them in 16 games or something like that. I am sure that was their personal Super Bowl. It's similar to how the Jets get fired up to play the Bills and give them a tough time but look like crap against most everybody else. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Denver beat KC by 15.  They are obviously playing much better and coming off a bye.  Just need to get the W but it won't be a rout.

Buffalo 27

Denver 23

I will add that bye weeks while good for teams rest don't really show an impact on W/L. I think DEN defense is decent and Wilson actually has not been bad this year so hopefully the secondary can get healthy and the pass rush does its job a bit.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, corta765 said:

I will add that bye weeks while good for teams rest don't really show an impact on W/L. I think DEN defense is decent and Wilson actually has not been bad this year so hopefully the secondary can get healthy and the pass rush does its job a bit.

I tend to agree.  We've seen a lot of examples of teams coming off the bye week and looking sluggish.  Hopefully Denver falls victim to that.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

I tend to agree.  We've seen a lot of examples of teams coming off the bye week and looking sluggish.  Hopefully Denver falls victim to that.

Rams in 21 lost after the bye, last year the Chiefs narrowing avoided a loss to the Titans led by Malik Willis in OT. Biggest thing about the bye is it allows some needed rest for players who are banged up, but there is no correlation good or bad. If anything in a game like this Buffalo probably has more of the edge given the loss last week and desperation setting in. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.