Harbaugh to Bills (Would it work?)

M. Wrotto

I don't understand Harbaugh.  I've never once listened to him and thought "Man - I'd like to hear more from him" or "I'd run through a wall for him" or "that was inspiring" or "I wouldn't mind being in the same room as him" or "wow, what a great football mind".  I always think "what a weird a** dude...." 

Obviously he wins.  So I guess thats a good track record.  But...how??...the guy just seems like a complete zero.  There must be something more to him than what I see in the public arena.

10 minutes ago, JimBob2232 said:

I don't understand Harbaugh.  I've never once listened to him and thought "Man - I'd like to hear more from him" or "I'd run through a wall for him" or "that was inspiring" or "I wouldn't mind being in the same room as him" or "wow, what a great football mind".  I always think "what a weird a** dude...." 

Obviously he wins.  So I guess thats a good track record.  But...how??...the guy just seems like a complete zero.  There must be something more to him than what I see in the public arena.

Did you see his coach cry while talking about him after Michigan won the first game Harbaugh was suspended?

Did you see how his players reacted?

Did you see when he took a team QB’d by ***** Colin Kaepernick to the Super Bowl and almost won?

No?

Maybe you need to start paying attention. Obviously there something to this guy. 

Edited by Beast
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Did you see his coach cry while talking about him after Michigan won the first game Harbaugh was suspended?

Did you see how his players reacted?

Did you see when he took a team QB’d by ***** Colin Kaepernick to the Super Bowl and almost won?

No?

Maybe you need to start paying attention. Obviously there something to this guy. 

Yes.  im paying attention (I was actually at the Michigan/Penn State Game).  I also paid attention when he had a sleepover with a kicking recruit.  I recall him on Saved by the Bell.  I remember him almost getting into a fight with Jim Schwartz.  I recall him picking his nose and eating it.  He tells his players not to eat chicken because it's a "nervous bird".   He ran a football camp shirtless.  Just a f'n weird persona.

But I think we agree here....he wins.  And apparently people like him.  I don't get it.  NOTHING in the public arena impresses me.  maybe he is WAYYYYY different in private.  doubt it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

No and McDemott is going nowhere.  You can vent all you want because we lost the game but McDermott will be here.

It's almost as if some of you are happy he will be back

Settling for McDermott is what people that are resigned to never winning anything do.

Enjoy the brutal playoff losses every season 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, BeastMaster said:

Settling for McDermott is what people that are resigned to never winning anything do.

I didn't voice any opinion on if I want him to stay or go, I just stated a simple fact, he is NOT going anywhere their year.

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

No and McDemott is going nowhere.  You can vent all you want because we lost the game but McDermott will be here.

And we will keep ******** the bed in the playoffs. Amazing how many fans are ok with just being ok.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, BeastMaster said:

Bills fans I’ve spoken to seem to be split between wanting a rebuild, and others thinking we deserve a participation trophy. I think we’re stuck in an endless cycle of playoffs loses with this regime. I don’t fully understand why anyone would be afraid of some level of change. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.