Bills @ Bengals postgame thread

Simon

19 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

My plan: trade Allen to Chicago for their two first, a second an next year's first.

Fire the entire administration and start over. Because let's face it. They're a dead team walking short and medium term.

I actually agree with you from the perceptive that it might be the best move for Allen. The guy has given his all for the Bills and I doubt he's ever going to win let alone be in a Super Bowl with this franchise.  At least not with McD & Bean running the show.

But if the Pegula's ever did decide to clean house I would want Allen to stay and let the new administration build their team around him.

22 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

My plan: trade Allen to Chicago for their two first, a second an next year's first.

Fire the entire administration and start over. Because let's face it. They're a dead team walking short and medium term.

This is insane. You do know this is insane right?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, DapperCam said:

That’s a given. If we are lucky, then we will be 7-7 and looking at 3 winnable games to make the playoffs, maybe win the division.

if that's a given, we have no SB chance.  Gotta be able to beat the beswt teams.  gotta Win 3 of the next 5 to be 8-6 or better even

7 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Frustration from BillsMafia is high so I can only imagine what it’s like in the locker room.

i have no direct knowledge but it sure seems like the offensive philosophy is lacking and questionable. McDermott and Dorsey want to run this 12 personnel with a slow and methodical run/ pass balance and limit Josh’s running ability.

The problem is that’s not who they are or what works best for them. This should be a uptempo offense putting major pressure on the D. Josh has needed more investment in the OL and more playmakers on offense outside of Diggs. When Diggs gets taken away then it’s all on Josh. Outside of Diggs, your rookie TE and check downs to Cook, no one else is stepping up consistently.

No creativity no jet sweeps with the fast wr no power josh runs with pulling lineman. No Beasley crossing the middle. 

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Right!

Sal is the king of saying things that are technically true but totally ignore context.

Nobody watching that game tonight who isn't a Bills fan thinks it was a back and forth battle.

The Bengals dominated the game and when we got close near the end they slammed the door with what looked like ease. 

Mixon blows. 

Just now, Goin Breakdown said:

Screw McD. He's saying he doesn't know why they didn't use hurry up more often. He's have to look into it later as he also noticed they moved it better. YOURE THE COACH  

And while your looking Coach, how about you take the doughnut Gabe off the field and get Harty in there? 

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

if that's a given, we have no SB chance.  Gotta be able to beat the beswt teams.  gotta Win 3 of the next 5 to be 8-6 or better even

We have no (realistic) SB chance.

Best chance is to make it and hope Allen gets extremely hot.

• Dislike 1

Anyone who thinks the Defense is the problem with this team is kidding themselves.

Even with losing our best defensive player at every level of the defense, the problem is the offense.

Blame Josh,  Dorsey, Beane, whomever you want...this offense is clearly regressing.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I know it will be all doom and gloom and fire everybody mood here right now but I don’t share it.

To me the team was prepared today, we fought a tough battle vs very good team on the road. We were not dominated. We had another key injury in Bernard early + Hyde late, Josh made one big mistake (INT), they had one great defensive play (Kincaid fumble).

I actually liked our offense. Shakir and Kincaid showed progress again. We need to incorporate new players into defense and finally stop having bad luck with key injuries. And once the playoff comes, Von Miller makes that key stop on 3rd down with 2 mins to go.

I think we just hit rock bottom record wise. Now every game is just a fight for a playoffs spot, and if we get there, which I have no doubt about, we will be battle tested and in form.

I believe in this team.

So what you're saying is that we earned our participation trophy?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.