Bills @ Bengals postgame thread

Simon

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Also maybe someone will finally figure out that what worked in the Tampa Bay game could maybe be something we could keep ***** doing on offense.

Don’t hold your breath…McDermott and Dorsey are actually really stupid.  They do not have the mental capability for the job.

Edited by mannc
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

They went toe to toe away with a hot Bengals team away. It’s not a tragic outcome 5-4 one game behind in the division. It’s not a tragic outcome but very frustrating as had Kincaid not fumbled they would have changed the complexion of the game had they scored.

bengals and ravens arguably the two hottest and perhaps best teams.  And if we play cinci away in the playoffs we could win like we could've tonight while having 2 turnovers in an away game.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It really was ridiculous…I’m not trying to say we deserved to win but I have never seen a play like that not called a trip in my life.  Then right after a play I have never seen called as intentional grounding is called as intentional grounding 😂 what are the odds 

It's like something you'd see in soccer except it's a ***** PENALTY THERE TOO!

2 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

They went toe to toe away with a hot Bengals team away. It’s not a tragic outcome 5-4 one game behind in the division. It’s not a tragic outcome but very frustrating as had Kincaid not fumbled they would have changed the complexion of the game had they scored.

No, that was a blowout on the field minus the scoreboard. Just like the Bills over the Buccaneers. Never ONCE did it seem like the Bills would win that game. They’re 5-4 and have the toughest schedule in the NFL remaining. The season outlook does look tragic, definitely not good. 

• Agree 1

The better prepared QB with the better weapons won.

Simple as that.

Burrow would tie Lou Anarumo in knots with his ability to read a defense and find it's weakness..........but Allen can only move the ball on Anarumo if he runs no huddle and Anarumo can't substitute.    That is an indictment.   Some want to lay the blame on Dorsey........but Allen should have a much better grasp of this offense in his 6th damn year in it.   He needs to be a lot better decision maker.    I'm not in the fire Dorsey crowd but a new playbook might be necessary to force Josh Allen to focus on the X's and O's again.   

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

These guys on WGR are maybe some of the most useless sport radio hosts.

The laziest of takes for people  who have a 401k to at least know anything about football. 

I know these guys read the threads and rip this forum off for a good portion of their content. I hope you see this and know you absolutely blow!

There are a dozen posters here that I wish had your jobs. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, KellyToTasker said:

No, that was a blowout on the field minus the scoreboard. Just like the Bills over the Buccaneers. Never ONCE did it seem like the Bills would win that game. They’re 5-4 and have the toughest schedule in the NFL remaining. The season outlook does look tragic, definitely not good. 

Bills just gotta win the next two games get to 7-4 and hope for the best.

Time for some soul searching:

(1) what is the dna of our team?

(2) what are the pain points?

(3) when we are in a crisis, what do we revert back to (usually it’s prior training- what is the prior training the coaches have instilled)?

(4) What do we need to learn to move forward?

(5) What is the unspeakable that needs to be spoken to move forward in a healthy way?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Eagles

Chiefs

Cowboys

Dolphins

Chargers

What will this team go against that group. 

And that’s not counting the two division teams who have beat them already. 

Where’s the heart of the team that danced to “Renegade” against the Steelers on SNF?

The team showed one bit of emotion on the field since beating Miami.  And Josh got flagged for taunting after it. 

The Bengals talked trash all week then took the opening kickoff right down McDermott’s defenses’ throat. 

I have respect and gratitude for Sean McDermott. But this team isn’t winning anything with him. 

That’s 0 and 5 maybe 1 and 4.  It’s very unfortunate but it is the reality of the situation.

Edited by PayDaBill$

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.