Bills @ Bengals Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

6 minutes ago, RG Murdock said:

Forget injuries as an excuse. Lets be honest. White's done, Jones will be 32 next year. Melano in a good year misses at least 4 games every year. Mill;er's is an worthles albatross. He needs to shut up and start playing... This is what we have to look forward too?    

I agree.  Need a rebuild not a reload at this point.  Probably three years away from truly contending again.  We need two safeties, a couple linebackers, starter quality edge and DT, another boundary corner, #1 and #2 receivers.  And probably 2 new tackles and a center.  Otherwise, things look good.  

Edited by TheBrownBear

2 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Had no bearing on the outcome. 

BS, with the time out in the bag, there’s a chance Cinci tried to pass there and Bills get a pick 6.  You can’t say it didn’t change the outcome, it changed the situation completely. 

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, Casey D said:

Two turnovers to none.  That explains the game.  Can't do that against a good team.  Losing by 6 is not bad with that.

Terrible take. If you watched the game the Bills were pretty much never in it. Not once did I feel like the Bills would win. It was like hoping for a miracle. The score doesn't really tell an accurate picture. 

Miller instead of AJE. Stupid challenge. Down 14 and playing for a long drive and have to hold them. The punt earlier. Since I said punt why is Martin our punter? He is awful. This team is officially going nowhere without an overhaul to the coaching staff. 

Just now, KellyToTasker said:

Offense sucks. Allen has no confidence in his O Line. He’s locking in on 1-2 receivers when things don’t go well. 

Yep, people keep putting the blame on the side of the ball that doesn't have the major injuries. It's the offense, people.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Rousseau probably makes that stop. Not sure why Von is playing over him when he looks terrible 

I'm not even trying to dump on Von.  He's a hall of fame player and may eventually get back to playing well.  He's obviously not right.  How could a coach play him in so many critical downs?

I just can't understand it.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Alpo Chino said:

Yes that's what happened. What if Von makes the tackle though?  Would you still want that timeout or would you still be happy with the challenge? 

What if’s don’t work with me. I wrote at the time, I was fine with it and obviously still am. You thought I couldn’t give a reasonable explanation, yet I did. 

1 minute ago, RG Murdock said:

Whatever your drinking I don't want it.... There's seeing the sunny side of things, and there's delusional. Your the latter.. By a mile!

Tell me where I am wrong. You flat out said Josh can't play from behind, and I gave you some examples of him bringing the team back. It's not delusion. It's real.

Now, if you want to talk about the offense looking sluggish and taking too long to get things going, I get it, but they can play from behind.

2 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

Offense sucks. Allen has no confidence in his O Line. He’s locking in on 1-2 receivers when things don’t go well. 

Allen getting a lot excuses. He is not making decisions fast. It’s helping efficiency but hurting the O. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, PayDaBill$ said:

I agree officiating is sometimes ridiculous but we didn’t lose this on calls.  There a lot wrong here…

I mean objectively they did. The non-call face mask on Gabe in the ez more than likely leads to 7 instead of 3 and the non-call blatant slide tackle/tripping on Kincaid cost another 3. So thats 7 points right there, enough to win the game. Not to mention multiple other points in the game where questionable calls impacted the game

2 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

defense did enough to keep it a game tho. offense the reason they lost this one

Not really. The defense sucked in the beginning of the game. It set the tone for the rest of the game. 

The defense couldn't get a stop to give the offense a chance.

The defense was less culpable but still wasn't good. The offense just sucked more. 

To be honest this team is not that good. I don't think they make the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.