Roster and inactives for Bengals game (Joseph & Douglas both playing tonight. No Lenny/Damar/Poona)

Simon

• Simon changed the title to Roster and inactives for Bengals game (Joseph and Douglas both playing tonight, No Lenny or Damar)
  • Simon changed the title to Roster and inactives for Bengals game (Joseph & Douglas both playing tonight. No Lenny/Damar/Poona)

Poona should be in over Settle IMO

& if Rasul only plays ST like Chris Brown apparently suggested…I’ve had enough of this staff.  A QB joined the Vikes this week and led them to victory.

enough of this trust and process garbage. PLAY THE BEST PLAYERS

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

& if Rasul only plays ST like Chris Brown apparently suggested…I’ve had enough of this staff.  A QB joined the Vikes this week and led them to victory.

Staff must see something in Settle that we can’t because I have no clue what he does out there. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Wow, surprised they both are playing so soon.  Curious to see what their final snap counts end up looking like. 

DOBBS played today and kicked some ---.

SWEAT played today.

BYARD is playing.

This is a great development!!!!! I was worried that none of them would play... this is HUGE!

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Staff must see something in Settle that we can’t because I have no clue what he does out there. 

He's becoming sort of a whipping boy around here because folks don't/can't see what he actually does, a couple loudmouths start ragging on him and the momentum builds from there.

I think the reality is that while he's not lighting the world on fire, he's been playing OK and is likely grading out faaar better internally than he is on TBD.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I also thought Poona played better than Settle at least, last week.

As far as “only ST” it’s not a matter of “trust” and “process”, it’s a matter of knowing the playcalls and his assignment.  We all know that if there’s a whopping bust in assignment leading to a big play for the Bengals, everyone will be “why did they throw him in the game on 2 days prep?”

I’m not saying Douglas will or won’t play ST, I’m saying that his playing or not playing can and should be based on how much of the defense he’s been able to absorb

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

SHOUT IT FROM THE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

8 minutes ago, Simon said:

He's becoming sort of a whipping boy around here because folks don't/can't see what he actually does, a couple loudmouths start ragging on him and the momentum builds from there.

I think the reality is that while he's not lighting the world on fire, he's been playing OK and is likely grading out faaar better internally than he is on TBD.

Settle clearly grades out better with the Bills than Poona Ford.

I dunno, am I a loudmouth now?  I’d like to think I’m more rational and that I know what I don’t know.  There are plays where I don’t see him so maybe he was doing what’s expected, but when he did draw my attention he was getting entirely walled off from the play and getting 0 push.  I was disappointed because I thought he showed flashes when he got a chance in Washington and I had high hopes he’d break out here.

4 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Josh Dobbs was starting at QB for the Vikings today and won. 🤷🏻‍♂️

He didn’t start.  He came in for the starter after he left with concussion.

And, he literally IS a rocket scientist.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

I was disappointed because I thought he showed flashes when he got a chance in Washington and I had high hopes he’d break out here.

Yeah, I was also hoping to see more from him here but he's been no better than a JAG so far.

I'm not seeing him getting pushed around or manhandled so he hasn't been awful, but definitely not what either of us was hoping for.

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I dunno, am I a loudmouth now?

Always have been ; - )

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

Yeah, I was also hoping to see more from him here but he's been no better than a JAG so far.

I'm not seeing him getting pushed around or manhandled so he hasn't been awful, but definitely not what either of us was hoping for.

Thinking now.  I guess I haven’t seen him getting pushed back, but I definitely haven’t seen him getting push when I’ve noticed him, either.

Always have been ; - )

*zing!* i deserved that.   👿  

But nah.  I was on the board something like 4 years before I even started posting.  Once I started though…

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

But nah.  I was on the board something like 4 years before I even started posting.

lol, you must have really thought I was an ass back then; before you knew for sure, that is. :devil:

• Haha (+1) 1

Good see Joseph and Douglas active, smart decision 

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Wow, surprised they both are playing so soon.  Curious to see what their final snap counts end up looking like. 

im not surprised, beane knows we need the best guys on the field even if they are new here. I honestly believe we dont win without those guys.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

i definitively would have had poona over settle, who hasn't been good.

Maybe they aren't as concerned about the Bengals run game

1 hour ago, Simon said:

image.thumb.png.ee76df96c47865461408e4e37fecd9b3.png

Internally

your premise is also that Bills fans don't know what they are seeing.  There is zero evidence to support either part of your premise.  There is independent evaluation that Settle has played poorly. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.