Do You Watch NFL When The Bills Aren’t On?

Irv

1 hour ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Solomon, Im not sure.  I mean as for the college route we already have Joe Brady on staff who helped Burrow have the best QB season to date and win a Heisman.  I would rather have a guy who has spent some time under someone who has been successful. Not sure who right now, Im still recovering from back surgery Tuesday.

As OC only. He can bring Keon Coleman or Johnny Wilson with him. Quick recovery 

Edited by Solomon Grundy
  • Like (+1) 1

First Field of Dreams and now Rear Window for me today between dog walks. Two great movies imo.

My early game stinks and I don’t feel like flipping over to YouTubeTV. I know, it’s just a few clicks, but it’s not worth it to me. Maybe a little bit of a late game, time will tell.  

3 minutes ago, benderbender said:

The number of people who used their hard earned, inflation money on Youtube TV and don’t bother to watch it is astonishing. 

It is an interesting economics question, made even more interesting by the number of nationally televised games you would see this year even without YouTube

18 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

I turn a multiview and sort of pay attention 

Do I assume correctly multiview is a Sunday Ticket feature on YTTV? I honestly watch 95% Bills, and just sample the rest. 

I’m honestly curious. Non-Bills games are mostly background noise to me, and baseball is deeeeeeppppp background noise. 

6 hours ago, benderbender said:

Exactly. That's why the depression about wins against the Giants and Bucs seem silly. The Chiefs win in the same manner 4 to 5 times a year in prime time and get praised. They get a favorable call on the last drive or a hail mary doesn't work and Mahomes really did a great job. 

The chiefs have shown they can win in the playoffs and have a coach that actually knows how to win the big games. They are going to sleepwalk to another division title (and likely a first round bye). 

It’s silly to compare what’s going on with KC to the Bills. 

4 hours ago, Augie said:

Do I assume correctly multiview is a Sunday Ticket feature on YTTV? I honestly watch 95% Bills, and just sample the rest. 

I’m honestly curious. Non-Bills games are mostly background noise to me, and baseball is deeeeeeppppp background noise. 

Yes they provide multiple,multiview streams. When a bills aren’t playing I turn one on that has most interest

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.