Trade deadline needs what are your priorities

Xwnyer

25 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yeah just added that as well. Looking toward helping now and a possible long term fix at WR2 or even future replacement for the aging Stef in a couple years 

I'd also look for a Tre White replacement, Surtain is who I'd target, but it's gonna be pricey...

8 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Kincaid seemed to finally be used in that role. 

I like his help for the for the attack...but if you told me as an offensive weapon ONLY. Id rather have what Beasley at his best and Mckenzie did for us as on offense.

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

WR2. 

let me caveat that by saying can be a slot or outside. Someone that can step up when Diggs is taken out of the football game. 

this team has had enough of the Disappearing act of Davis. 

also let me say Young as well. That way can focus on can this new young WR eventually supplant the Aging Stef in a couple years 

agree we need another WR option, and one that could supplant Diggs.  Jurdy somes to mind, but I hear he's nuts or something?  

The one problem I have with adding offense over a LB or DT, is will Dorsey have any clue how to use him.  Finally figured out Kincaid in the 2nd half yesterday.  

So here are a list of players in the positions mentioned that are essentially on the Block.

WR

Marquise Brown - Final year of Contract

Jerry Jeudy - on Contrat next year on 5th year Option of 12.9M

Courtland Sutton - 2 years left after this, 17.3 and 17.8 cap hits 

Darnell Mooney - Final year of Contract

Adam Thielen (heard on block and also not) - still on contract 2 years through 35 yrs old 9.9M and 8.4M respective cap hits

Hunter Renfrow - 1 more year at 13.7 cap after this

DT

Leonard Williams - Final Year

Christian Wilkins - Final Year

Not too many CBs confirmed on block (alot of Safeties like Justin Simmons, Harrison Smith, Kyle Dugger, Jeremy Chinn)

A good about of pass rushers as well

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I'd also look for a Tre White replacement, Surtain is who I'd target, but it's gonna be pricey...

well, Bean is generally bad-mediocre with 1st-2nd round picks, so I'd be okay trading for a guy with a 1st who is a 1st round value.  1st next year, and a 3rd the following that can become a second.  Throw in Knox  (Den coach gen likes TEs).  

Just now, RyanC883 said:

agree we need another WR option, and one that could supplant Diggs.  Jurdy somes to mind, but I hear he's nuts or something?  

The one problem I have with adding offense over a LB or DT, is will Dorsey have any clue how to use him.  Finally figured out Kincaid in the 2nd half yesterday.  

I am very cautious of listening to others about a player, remember Diggs was a cancer too.  I wonder though could Jerry Jeudy really become a WR1 that is my question with him in his development.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I would be all in on here.  If he does get moved, looking more like a possibility than 4 days ago, and we are not in on this I will be PISSED

• Agree 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

I am very cautious of listening to others about a player, remember Diggs was a cancer too.  I wonder though could Jerry Jeudy really become a WR1 that is my question with him in his development.

Great point about the "cancer player" analysis.  I think he could be a WR 1, but agree that's tough to tell.  at least he becomes a solid #2.  He's done well without a Steph next to him.  He's my top WR target.  

Just now, RyanC883 said:

Great point about the "cancer player" analysis.  I think he could be a WR 1, but agree that's tough to tell.  at least he becomes a solid #2.  He's done well without a Steph next to him.  He's my top WR target.  

Yeah a long term Solid WR2 makes this offense better.  And then who knows maybe after the Vikings tank out again this year Justin Jefferson is traded to the Bills in the offseason as well.  Comes full circle getting the player that the Stef pick used to get. 😉

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Here I will make some proposals

Bills and Bears

Bills Get Jaylon Johnson, CB, last year of Rookie Deal, probably about a 9M AAV player CB with the new contract

Bears get Kaiir Elam, and a 2nd

Bills and Giants

Bills get Leonard Williams, last year of deal

Giants get a 2024 4th round pick

Bills and Broncos

Bills get Jerry Jeudy 

Broncos get a 2024 3rd and a 2025 4th

Bills and Bears (again)

Bills get Darnell Mooney

Bears get 2024 4th

Bills and Mia (division premium)

Bills get Christian Wilkins

MIA gets 2024 1st, 2024 4th and 2025 3rd

Bills and Carolina

Bills get Jeremy Chinn

Car gets 2024 4th

20 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

This isn't the NHL or NBA. Big trades rarely occur in season, and teams never make the kind of multiple moves at the deadline that are being suggested here. Also, player-for-player trades almost never happen at the deadline. 

We just did one last year. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

A DT or CB if we do one.  But I don’t think we can trade a bunch of picks, because it is looking like we’ll need them to retool after this year.  This season looks like the step backward to take two steps forward.  We’ll need good draft picks at WR, O line, and DB/S to replace older guys.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.