Lost to the 1-5 Patsies

KeLLy1278

I’d love to hear what the optimists have to say after today’s “performance”.  Allen is still the GOAT?  The coaching is still solid?  Is the team still jet lagged?  Will they be jet lagged for the rest of the decade?  Newsflash to the Bills..  Brady is no longer on the Patriots.  You should be able to beat them handily.  Abysmal.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, KeLLy1278 said:

I’d love to hear what the optimists have to say after today’s “performance”.  Allen is still the GOAT?  The coaching is still solid?  Is the team still jet lagged?  Will they be jet lagged for the rest of the decade?  Newsflash to the Bills..  Brady is no longer on the Patriots.  You should be able to beat them handily.  Abysmal.

This may not be the Brady Dynasty Patriots but they're still coached by the greatest and needed to win this game. Bills are still reeling from losing their four best players on defense and the offense is out of sync. It's not that serious.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

This may not be the Brady Dynasty Patriots but they're still coached by the greatest and needed to win this game. Bills are still reeling from losing their four best players on defense and the offense is out of sync. It's not that serious.

LOL

We lost another division game to a bottom feeder

Belicheck is trash without Brady, and every season without Tom has proven that

This is a very concerning loss. Wake up, guy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

I know we feel like we should beat the Patriots twice a year, every year, but other than Kansas City, no one sweeps their divisions these days.  Brady is gone but Belichick has been a thorn in our side for even longer... he's not the worst coach in the league, even though their team was smoked two weeks straight.  He knows our team and coaching staff pretty well.

Tough loss, we're 4-3, hardly out of it, even though we have things to work on.  If the Bills reel off 4-5 straight wins, against stiffer competition, we'll all be singing a different tune.  Don't tell me it can't happen.  I've been watching football for a long time, it happens regularly.

See you guys Thursday night!

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

I am so glad we are the first team that Mac Jones scored a late GW TD on. Whenever he has the ball in clutch time, you can count on him choking. Not today.....😡😡

Offense has been an issue for too long. Not many great coaches out there to save the Bills right now. McD and Dorsey need to go at the end of the year. Get an offensive coach in here at that point.

This isn't a SB caliber team. Always be a fan. But this team isn't even great to watch when they barely win against dregs like the Giants.

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

They have delayed onset emotional exhaustion from last year. 

This storm was brewing.  Belichick as bad as his record is knew how to go after our weaknesses on defense.  People were talking about how well Dorian Williams was playing, he was often out of defensive position and I think that's why McDermott pulled him.  Our DEs were taken out and the middle was exposed with no Oliver and Jones.  We will have to figure out how to win without Milano and DaQuan or literally the season is over.  Flat out too this offense needs to adjust faster.  Second half adjustments for them look good but if defense doesn't play well we are in trouble

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.