Bills @ Patriots Game thread - 1st half

Simon

2 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

I'm not sure what happened after that Miami game... Maybe it was the injuries (Tre, Milano, and Jones)?... But this does not look like the same team to me at all.

The Jets game was all on Josh... Everyone knows what happened there. And even though they did not look like world beaters vs The Raiders and Washington, you could clearly tell who the better team was. But it seems like something broke when Tre went down. Like the team collectively lost something? Like their edge... I know it's not a scientific way of looking at it. But it's like they are SO fragile all of a sudden. The week after Miami you had the entire NFL talking about the Bills being bullies. They don't look like bullies now... Weak and scrambling for answers... Even the pass rush has tapered off...Just pathetic considering the talent still on this team, injuries or not. 

The Miami defense is just that bad but people are too busy talkin up their offense to notice.

Washington is a terrible defense also  and the raiders aren’t very good either 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

3rd game they’re giving mad props to opposing Defenses. They need to get a clue - it’s not the Defenses, it’s our crappy offense (again).  

If Bills continue the season like this, the only silver lining is Dorsey is gone and/or Beane wakes up and gets another offensive weapon for Allen (not that Allen has been playing phenomenal, but he’s not going). 

2 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Jet lag after 2 weeks? Not likely. I’ve travelled to Europe many times including this past summer. And I live about west so Jet lag is worse. It never lasts more than a few days max 1 week!

check your sarcasm detector settings.  I also don't really think injuries on defense are hampering the offense. 

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

OK.....new strategy for the 2nd half to try.  Hurry up offense and let Allen call his own plays.  Just need to try something new.  It can't get much worse than 3 points in the first half even if it fails.  Just need to try and spark something.

Been saying for a few weeks, I have no idea why they never use the no huddle anymore 

2 minutes ago, jlgarsh said:

I'm a pretty sensitive guy, but it'd be nice if the team looked like they cared on O/ST. The defense is doing what they can with all the injuries. But McD doesn't hold anyone accountable ever.

You do realize NE has probably the worst O in the NFL right? They should be dominating the very weak Pats O line

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.