Frank Clark...of interest?

beebe

5 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

We don't need a Defensive End. We're stacked there. 

All of these trade posts are being made for positions where we don't need help when we don't have money to begin with.

If a Linebacker or a Cornerback becomes available, those will be the only positions we should try and make something happen with. And it would take a lot of work.

The acquiring team takes on a vet min salary, unless I looked at it wrong 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Yes but need for your team still has to dictate. Obviously, if the player fits a need you go all in if another contender is trying as well. But if it just to stack a player at a position you don't need filled it's a waste of cap space and possibly hindering the opportunity to shore up your squad in another area. 

For the Bills right now EDGE is not a need. 

Correct. I wasn't really referring to Clark. I meant more in general. Like when it was reported that the Chiefs were also in on dhop. I was all for paying him more just get him away from the Chiefs. WR2 is a need and that was one I was for snagging from the Chiefs if possible. Luckily, he went to the Titans lol

1 minute ago, starrymessenger said:

Amongst units pass rushers are of premium value in the run up to and in the playoffs. If you've got a good group that you can make even better you might seriously consider it. Elite fronts can easily decide championships.

This.  Clark is cheap, can easily be added IF we want  (doubtful)   Also, call the Rams....

Von  Floyd  AD  ED  Clark  Greg  AJ

Rotate any combination of the above on 3rd downs.....  YES

NOBODY SAY ANYTHING!!! Let me live the dream for 30 seconds 

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Haha (+1) 1

He’ll end up back in KC, and that’s fine.  He’s been in the league for 9 years.   I don’t see us investing in that resource.  We’ll just see more if Poona along with the rest.  Williams needs live reps to improve in his tracking.  Bernard has played great.

If we wanted to fleece MN or Denver, we should be targeting a CB.

3 hours ago, noacls said:

Gun charges and domestic violence charges. Sounds like a great idea

yeah im done caring about that if they think someone gets us over the hump. were not talking about dealing for watson, were talking rotational piece of the puzzle and a minimum salary. is anyone going to care that our 3rd DE had a domestic charge 5years ago if a key sack helps get us to the SB? if Rae Carruth could average 5recs, 65yds, .4tds per game id put a wall of fame for Lombardi Trophy clause in his contract

I

DO

NOT

CARE

our chorus of choirboys can offset 1dirtball 

59 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

So…who do you move out of the DE room? 

Lawson all day. cmon, shawq lawson or frank clark lol dont let our super fun goofy PR team trick you. shaq is a super-jag

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

We need a CB, LB (Klein/Dorian might be enough), and a playmaker on offense 

We have the 3rd offense in the league.  The other two are much bigger needs imo. 

47 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

We can trade him for Kincaid. We don't use him.  

It's actually Knox we aren't using. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.