The Bills point total vs the Jags point total

BillsFan619

We’ve scored 139 points and the Jags have scored 80 points. That’s a 59 point differential!

We’ve allowed 55 points and the Jags have allowed 82 points. That’s a 27 point differential!

Here’s the point total that shows how dominant we’ve been though. We’ve scored 139 points and of only given up 55 points for a point differential of 84 points. Which means, our point differential (84) is bigger than the amount of points (80) the Jags have scored during the 2023 season so far. That’s pretty impressive.

I know it doesn’t work this way, but just counting our point differential and their points scored, we’d still win the game 21-20. Wow!

Go Bills!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bills-listed-strong-favorite-over-133847693.html

@Success, @LyndonvilleBill, @Freddie's Dead, @NewEra

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

We’ve scored 139 points and the Jags have scored 80 points. That’s a 59 point differential!

We’ve allowed 55 points and the Jags have allowed 82 points. That’s a 27 point differential!

Here’s the point total that shows how dominant we’ve been though. We’ve scored 139 points and of only given up 55 points for a point differential of 84 points. Which means, our point differential (84) is bigger than the amount of points (80) the Jags have scored during the 2023 season so far. That’s pretty impressive.

I know it doesn’t work this way, but just counting our point differential and their points scored, we’d still win the game 21-20. Wow!

Go Bills!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bills-listed-strong-favorite-over-133847693.html

@Success, @LyndonvilleBill, @Freddie's Dead, @NewEra

Even more impressive?  Since 2020 the Bills lead the NFL in point differential at +573.  In 2nd place are the Chiefs at +395...or 178 points behind...and that is the NEXT best team to us in that category...ABSURD.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I just want the bills to destroy them because of what happened the last time that they played them

I'm still salty about their fan base's amateur-hour reaction to our playoff game a few years back.

We were all happy about the drought being snapped.  The 2017 Bills did not belong in the playoffs, they lucked their way into a WC berth despite voluntarily trying to make Nathan Peterman into a starting QB, and if there was ever a team and a fan base that was "just happy to be there," it was the 2017 Bills. 

The Jaguars were the better team on paper, but we arguably outplayed them.  IIRC, we got came up short in the red zone a time or two, and we ended up with a 10-3 loss that in no way embarrassed our team or organization considering the circumstances.  But for some reason, their fans strutted around like they just blew out 2007 Patriots.  I know they have an irrelevant team that struggles to fill their own stadium, which is why they outsource so many games to London, and I get that they have to savor their victories where they can find them, but come on.  

I would like to drop 50 on them and let their fans see what a real team can do.

Edited by BillsFanSD
  • Like (+1) 1

Ok I’m going to get blasted

i had this as a L at the beginning of the season.

I don’t like the London game and I’m not excited for tomorrow morning to be honest.

lawrence has skill and they have excellent players.  They are underperforming right now.

idk just seems like traditional fashion the bills lay an egg

i hope this team is prepared and hungry to continue to strive for a championship

no stinkers please.  I just want you to prove you’re different and actually “show up “

this is a McDermott era “no show” game we have seen happen 

I was in Jax for that game two years ago. Along with the city itself being the most disgusting place I’ve ever visited (no, really, Google “why does Jacksonville stink?”), it was the most brutally boring game but one that we were simply waiting for the inevitable Bills TD to win it…. Just like tomorrow, we were the better team on paper in almost every aspect of the game. 

I hated every part of that trip. The weather was also awful all weekend so we needed up renting out a conference room at our hotel to tailgate on Saturday (we have 20 guys in our group) - had cornhole and everything. But it was a conference room. In a hotel. In Jacksonville. 

Edited by stevestojan

5 hours ago, Drew21PA said:

Ok I’m going to get blasted

i had this as a L at the beginning of the season.

I don’t like the London game and I’m not excited for tomorrow morning to be honest.

lawrence has skill and they have excellent players.  They are underperforming right now.

idk just seems like traditional fashion the bills lay an egg

i hope this team is prepared and hungry to continue to strive for a championship

no stinkers please.  I just want you to prove you’re different and actually “show up “

this is a McDermott era “no show” game we have seen happen 

Already had the no-show game week 1. 

I also had this as an L as the Jags are like the Jets for some god forsaken reason for this franchise. 

If things are TRULY different, they'll smoke them. The BBFS is real. 

Bills 38 Jags 17. LFG. 

• Agree 1

On 10/6/2023 at 9:05 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

I called it in the Predict the Score thread, 51-13, and the Bills set the NFL record for the most consecutive 28 point wins at 4 games.  I'm all in!!!

image.thumb.jpeg.c0dfd2739965afda34070b7cbe588880.jpeg

Love Rounders. One of my all time favs. 

Pay Me GIF

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Good thing we didn't run an offense from under center and control the line of scrimmage in order to keep our decimated defense off the field for more than a minute or two at a time...

Because now we have to go spread out shotgun and run the same offense that hasn't worked all game long. 

I'd leave Ken Dorsey in London. 

21 hours ago, DeltaDigital said:

Already had the no-show game week 1. 

I also had this as an L as the Jags are like the Jets for some god forsaken reason for this franchise. 

If things are TRULY different, they'll smoke them. The BBFS is real. 

Bills 38 Jags 17. LFG. 

Hate to say I’m right on this one 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

Sucks but the script is getting old but the same 

Yea. They make it hard to get excited man. It’s always a struggle, every year, all this talent and we get beat by lesser teams. Jets jax whoever… mind boggling even with a 530 point differential since 2020. Same story plays out 

Jets was just stupid

today is I feel pederaon is a good coach and outsmarted buffalo 

Lawrence isn’t a slouch that team made a run to the playoffs

would they beat us I. The states!?  I’m not sure.  I don’t think the jags beat us in the US…that trip I hate it 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.