Frazier and/or his System hurt player development

gonzo1105

Feel free to merge this with the other Frazier thread but the more I watch this defense, and this team in general, has an edge to it. 

It’s pretty clear through 4 games that Frazier wasn’t running McDermotts defense and McDermott determined that his DC was holding some players back. 

The difference in play and aggressiveness from Ed Oliver, Greg Rousseau have been night and day. 

The development of AJ Epenesa who has been really good early this year, Terrell Bernard, Christian Benford look like pro bowl type players now. 

just a huge night and day difference with some of these guys from last year. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Fallser said:

I’d pump the brakes on pro bowl talk but a couple of these guys look better this year. 

Meh. I wouldnt pump the breaks. Going into this week the talk on here was that we hadn’t played a great offense yet so let’s see how we do vs the Dolphins. This D laid the wood on the Dolphins. 

We can start chirping a little. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3

33 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

I'm not going to argue Frazier is better but with a healthy roster you could do a lot worse than Frazier.  McDermott is a head coach for a reason.  He is better and I'm glad he's calling the D.  Let's hope we can keep most of the roster healthy this year.

Frazier healthy roster or not ran a scheme that’s was seriously faulted. End of story.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

41 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

I'm not going to argue Frazier is better but with a healthy roster you could do a lot worse than Frazier.  McDermott is a head coach for a reason.  He is better and I'm glad he's calling the D.  Let's hope we can keep most of the roster healthy this year.

You can’t argue Frazier was better…cause he wasn’t. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

Just stop with this stuff. 

next week, if they were to lose, you’d be praising Frazier and starting posts about McD. 

You're wrong.... dead wrong.

Everyone can see the night and day difference in the attacking nature of our defense this season.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.