Around the NFL Week 4

aristocrat

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Jones isn’t good but how on Earth are you supposed to play QB when your entire OL wouldn’t be starting in the USFL

Holy crap their offensive line is terrible.  Reminds me of some of those lines we had years ago that got Trent Edwards' clock cleaned.

Our DL has to be salivating for the Giants in a couple weeks.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

The Giants have become the team that we thought that they were last year. The worst thing that could have happened to them was winning last year because they were forced to pay Daniel Jones. 

I understood Daniel Jones as a bridge QB but he's clearly not the guy, I'm just not sure what the plan is for the Giants.

6 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

The Giants have become the team that we thought that they were last year. The worst thing that could have happened to them was winning last year because they were forced to pay Daniel Jones. 

They have a “reasonable” out after next season. The Giants have a lot more problems than Daniel Jones. They have $43M in space next year. They will have some money. 

If they don’t have an OL after next year they’re likely cleaning house. But somebody  probably loses their job after this disaster too. The cringe from the Manning’s about the Giants entire offense is palpable.

I'm watching the Manning cast because they're good. But more importantly I can't stand Joe Buck and Troy Aikman. My takeaway from this game is that Peyton has an awesome Man Cave/Bar. (I wish I had money 😞)

Edited by Fleezoid
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

I'm watching the Manning cast because they're good. But more importantly I can't stand Joe Buck and Troy Aikman. My takeaway from this game is that Peyton has an awesome Man Cave/Bar. (I wish I had money 😞)

They're in the please do something stage of the game on the Manning Cast.

• Agree 1

good lord.

Is daniel jones a robot....this guy never has any emotion.  He just lets daboll yell at him and he doesn't do anything and he never gets on his lineman for the same repeated mistakes.

its highly irregular...how could he not be mad and pissed off?  How could u let daboll in your face like that when its his decisions that are getting him killed on every play.  Crazy.  the great ones have emotions...this guy is a robot.

Edited by MikePJ76

That is just an awful throw. Giants made a huge mistake running it back with Jones and Barkley. They should have taken a page out of McBeane's book, use the good will of an unexpected playoff season to tear it all down and go all in on a franchise QB. Now they've made the cardinal sin of having a bad season and nothing for fans to feel optimistic about.

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, julian said:

Daboll chirping at him in disbelief lol

I really like Daboll, but maybe last year was a flash in the pan. Jones never deserved the money he got. And the first half they had Jones throwing a bunch of short sideline passes that the Seattle defense started feasting on. They should have had a pick. Even if Barkley was healthy, I think they would have still taken a big step back. It's Jones.

Edited by Fleezoid
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

I really like Daboll, but maybe last year was a flash in the pan. Jones never deserved the money he got. And the first half they had Jones throwing a bunch of short sideline passes that the Seattle defense started feasting on. They should have had a pick. Even if Barkley was healthy, I think they would have still taken a big step back. It's Jones.

Its the line.  THey are terrible.  They are just serviceable with their starters and then you take out their lt, c and blocking tight end and its a total disaster.

someone is free on every play

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.