Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Dolphins at Bills (includes preview of the game)

BillsFan619

Just now, Special K said:

So do you always tell people to F-off when you are expressing your opinion?

Not always, no. Would it make you feel better if you knew I was smiling when i typed it? Bro, I love flowers. I just think it is a dumb new saying in regards to football. 

On 9/29/2023 at 3:23 PM, TheWei44 said:

Hard to say between DE and DT (up the middle is key, but also have great talent on the edge) - I'll go with Oliver (with Floyd and Bernard not far behind).

I agree.  It’s Oliver.  He’s crushing it in pressures and tackles.  He has his boy back in Daquan so he can hunt.  It’s hard to step into the pocket when it’s collapsing in the middle.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

James Cook

I think this is the week he really puts himself out there as a gamebreaker and shows up as our number 2 scoring option behind Diggs, maybe even putting himself into the conversation of #1. Yeah, we need a better secondary option at WR and Kincaid hasn't exploded yet, but don't discount what Cook has been doing. He's also really one of our only options to match speed with speed. Dolphins have been bad against the run. I think Jimbo could go for 180 total, and two scores.

• Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Offense is going to be a healthy dose of Diggs the Dolphin killer. 

Defense I’m going with Milano like I do almost every week. It’s the surest bet

17 hours ago, Nephilim17 said:

Offense: Stef is the easy answer. Kincaid is my 1B.

Defense: We won't have time to disrupt Tua from the edge so Oliver must be the man.

A huge congrats to you for picking Diggs.

As Chronic said, Diggs was a Dolphins killer.

Go Bills!!!

• Thank you (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

A huge congrats to you for picking Diggs.

As Chronic said, Diggs was a Dolphins killer.

Go Bills!!!

Appreciate the props 🍻 When Diggs plays good, the Bills win period. I knew he would put on an extra show at home after all the media hype given to Miami, but I did not expect 3 TDs. Great win today. I will sleep much better tonight. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.