Happy Victory Monday. Oh yeah, and Mac Jones is a d***** bag.

dollars 2 donuts

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I think what angered "Sauce" was Jones's "is that a roll of dimes in your pocket or were you just happy to sack me?" comment upon standing.

I don’t know if it’s just because of the slow motion but it looks like he gave him more of a gentle grope rather than an actual cheap shot to the junk.

4 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

This is the fifth time Jones has done something like this. Here's the history, complete with videos: https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/mac-jones-dirty-plays-timeline-patriots/mdhtlbuadezsf017gzqdogte

Mac needs to be treading lightly imho, as this is going to come back around on him, bet. 

It appears Jones did land on the perfect roster. His response to questions about that play was “things can get really physical out there…”. Among my coconspirators in life the idea that the purposeful handling of another guys junk was some type of “physical activity” wouldn’t find any takers, but then again I would have turned in a scumbag neighbor like Whitey Bulger but I know many Pats fans in LA who were pissed at the guy that gave him up.

• Like (+1) 1

Don’t care if he did, Sauce is allowed to much leeway from the refs with holding and pass interference. I hope it did happen. He should have got a penalty for knocking Jones to the ground, but they let that go too. Even if it was retaliation, they gave Allen 15 for that, just more special treatment.

1 hour ago, rusty shackleford said:

I don’t know if it’s just because of the slow motion but it looks like he gave him more of a gentle grope rather than an actual cheap shot to the junk.

I mean I wouldn't be surprised if Sauce is exaggerating the way he described it but it definitely seems clear that Mac did give him a nut shot it's not like it takes much.

7 hours ago, Success said:

For a guy early in his career, we've heard too many of these stories about him already.

Not a fan.  

I agree way too many times! This one I have seen the video to many times and not one shows a hit.. as my daughter pointed out if he did hit it wasn’t hard because he didn’t call apse and call for mama.  I wouldn’t be shocked if Sauce made it up because he over reacted to Jones saying “Nice Play” because Gardner was having a tough game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I mean I wouldn't be surprised if Sauce is exaggerating the way he described it but it definitely seems clear that Mac did give him a nut shot it's not like it takes much.

Mac groped him.  Him and Wilkins should get together, they can grope each other, and the rest of the league and play football.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.