There were some positives this game

ChronicAndKnuckles

The D-line played fast and nasty. Rousseau is the real deal and Floyd looks like a great pick up putting up 1.5 sacks. 

Cook had his best game as a Bill and the run game was very effective. Too bad Allen couldn’t hit the side of a barn. 

Diggs came to play as always posting 102 yards and a TD. I love this guy and he will always be one of my favorites. The way he calmed Josh Allen down and got his head together at least enough to tie up the game was great leadership. 

Run defense sucked, but the pass defense played great, but is that really a surprise? Tre White whiffed horribly on that 80 something yard Breece Hall run, but had a good game all in all. You can’t really pin that Garrett Wilson bobbled catch on him.

Just trying to keep myself off Bills fan suicide watch. If anyone can think of any GOOD takeaways post them here. Need happy thoughts 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Groot had an excellent game. 

Milano is him.

Didn’t see anything bad happen to Benford.

Looked like Torrence held up pretty well. 

Milano was excellent but I wonder if the taunting penalty could have cost the Bills a TD.   Would have had a much shorter field.   Stupid play. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 10

I was writing my GAME BALLS thread before Martin drilled a line drive up the middle for the PR TD.  I revoked Josh's automatic game ball, so only Stef got his automatic game ball on O.  No one else on O showed up.

Bass-o-Matic got a game ball, dude is nails.

My D game balls went to Floyd, Milano, and Groot, in that order.  Floyd is the real deal, and with him and Von on the field at the same time?  FUGEDDABOTIT!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, SUNTANBILLS FAN said:

Can't wait for von and Floyd together 

This team is built for being ahead. Hopefully the offensive showing today isn’t the norm’ for the year otherwise we may not get to see that tandem live up to its potential. 

Think we should try a “NASCAR” package of Von/Epenesa/Groot/Floyd a few times and see if there’s anything there. Jets had a lot of trouble blocking the explosive players (which is foreseeable). 

Groot was so much fun to watch.  Oliver had a nice game too - and looks bigger.  

Milano was stellar.

Tre defended that TD pass as well as you could.  Just a ridiculous catch.

Kincaid, of course.

The O-line looked pretty solid for the most part.  Seemed like Brown was holding it down.

Diggs is so good.

Really, if we made a list - the positives go on & on & on. And the negatives are really "Allen's turnovers."  Love the guy, but he single-handedly lost this game.  He'll win many more for us.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I thought the defense played a great game. Certainly the TD given up was not on Tre. The short fields made things tougher. Kudos to the guys for forcing a FG towards the end to give Allen and the offense a chance to make amends. Kincaid was good. Cook was good. Diggs was him. Torrence was fine. Knox played alright. Allen was the opposite of him. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Milano was excellent but I wonder if the taunting penalty could have cost the Bills a TD.   Would have had a much shorter field.   Stupid play. 

Shouldn’t have made that much difference. No difference than when Josh punted the ball to the NYJ 4 and Hall found a crease for 83 yards…

What game did you watch ? Cook and the run game were awful. 

If you told me before the game started that we held the Jets QB to 14/21 for 140 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT i'd be pretty happy. 

If you told me that QB was Zach Wilson instead of Aaron Rodgers I'd be less than impressed.  

Agreed that Groot and Floyd looked good. You didn't mention Milano, but he was a monster tonight 

There were enough isolated things I saw to think this is still a good team. This was the Jets super bowl, and it looked just like this game did last year. Josh was beyond stupid, but he does that a few times a year. The schedule gives us a chance to put this game in the distant recesses of our memories, we don't see a defense remotely as good until we play the jets one last time

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Rousseau was excellent. 

He was, but the Jets' OL isn't really a high bar for measuring that.  

Same for our pass D, ... Zach Wilson.  

16 points when we scored 12 & 20 last season, with a better O this season, isn't a good omen.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.