Bills will win the next 7 games

Ethan in Cleveland

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Allen will bounce back. He's too good. No matter how bad McDermott and Dorsey are, the Bills will bounce back. Next 7 games are all winnable games even Miami at home. Bills pass rush is legit. Von will be back in a few more weeks.

Write it down 7-1 and on to the Bengals. 

Very possible, but I do worry about Josh Jacobs next week.

You watched the game and thought the Bills could beat an actual NFL QB? The only reason Wilson is on the team is because he was a 1st round pick. If he was a UDFA he would have been cut by now and gearing up for the usfl. I don't see any chance this offense gets going. Look at our last 3 games 

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Allen will bounce back. He's too good. No matter how bad McDermott and Dorsey are, the Bills will bounce back. Next 7 games are all winnable games even Miami at home. Bills pass rush is legit. Von will be back in a few more weeks.

pretty loose usage of  the term “a few”.  lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

If the Bills play like they did in the 2nd half, then I would be ecstatic I'd be happy if we were 2-6.

Josh Allen was the biggest liability on his team, tonight. Time for him to get to work. Bring in Tom Brady to show Allen what work ethic, film study, and commitment can do for ya.

Edited by Wizard

5 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

You watched the game and thought the Bills could beat an actual NFL QB? The only reason Wilson is on the team is because he was a 1st round pick. If he was a UDFA he would have been cut by now and gearing up for the usfl. I don't see any chance this offense gets going. Look at our last 3 games 

Wilson didn't beat the Bills.  That Jet defense did.  How many other teams have defenses like that?

• Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

These are the kind of posts that boil my blood. 

7 minutes ago, BillzFreak said:

Question to you though, I thought the corners played well tonight or did I have one too many drinks?

Too many drinks.  

What did Tre do?  And the safeties?  Poyer had a few tackles after big gains otherwise was getting smoked or jumping in to get his “assists”, the usual

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.