Ken Dorsey

Big Blitz

You watched Josh be one of the 2 best QBs in the league for 3 and a half years - it took the 2nd half of last season by then you could say this was Dorsey’s offense.  

And Josh is a turnover machine.  

We can’t beat great defenses - the way Frazier couldn’t beat great offenses in January.  But we did for 3 years.   

41 passes tonight is unacceptable.  

4 turnovers by Josh - to my knowledge not since 2019. 

Josh is to blame for some decisions - 2 INTs deep in Jets territory ok but the 3rd pick is all on Dorsey because things were snowballing and a run should have been called.  You still had the lead.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Dorsey should be a man and resign. Get a veteran play caller. We heard all summer how Kincaid and Harty were the missing pieces to his offense. He doesn't know what his offense is. There's no originality, creativity, or even a recognizable game plan. It's a mess. Time to make a change

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

You watched Josh be one of the 2 best QBs in the league for 3 and a half years - it took the 2nd half of last season by then you could say this was Dorsey’s offense.  

And Josh is a turnover machine.  

We can’t beat great defenses - the way Frazier couldn’t beat great offenses in January.  But we did for 3 years.   

41 passes tonight is unacceptable.  

4 turnovers by Josh - to my knowledge not since 2019. 

Josh is to blame for some decisions - 2 INTs deep in Jets territory ok but the 3rd pick is all on Dorsey because things were snowballing and a run should have been called.  You still had the lead.  

Josh has been a TO machine his whole career even with Daboll. Stop blaming Dorsey. He didn’t throw two deep balls into double coverage. He didn’t miss Kincaid wide open on the Davis pick 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Dorsey should be a man and resign. Get a veteran play caller. We heard all summer how Kincaid and Harty were the missing pieces to his offense. He doesn't know what his offense is. There's no originality, creativity, or even a recognizable game plan. It's a mess. Time to make a change

It's officially time for this scrub qb who had no collegiate talent to stop pretending he's a NFL OC.  Hated seeing Chad leave. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Plays looked telegraphed and predictable.  It didn't help that Allen's turnovers lit the game on fire though

Friends and I were on a group chat and were calling out the plays left and right. Not just run or pass but what routes were gonna be run and what the audibles changed the play to. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

It's officially time for this scrub qb who had no collegiate talent to stop pretending he's a NFL OC.  Hated seeing Chad leave. 

Bills have Boras, Joe Brady, and Mike Shula. Turn the play calling over to someone else please. This little experiment has gone on long enough 

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Fire his a$$....they could have easily found a proven OC in the offseason who would love to work with the talent we have.  That's on McDermott and Beane.

This may be McD's last season. I don't know if someone like Ben Johnson is the answer but Josh needs help desperately.  And he needs to grow up and listen/learn.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Josh has been a TO machine his whole career even with Daboll. Stop blaming Dorsey. He didn’t throw two deep balls into double coverage. He didn’t miss Kincaid wide open on the Davis pick 

I agree…I just don’t understand the revisionist history.  We were 7-6 through 13 games Daboll’s last season here and there were a fair share of offensive stinkers.

I’m not as down on the Davis pick but there were plenty of horrible turnovers to choose from.  That was the right read but he missed the throw a bit and Davis ran a terrible route 

Sadly, this is what is going to sink McDs ship. Sticking with Frazier after 13 seconds was a mistake. But sticking with Dorsey was an even bigger one. 

everyone could see last year how vanilla our offense was. No adjustments. No creativity. 

our defense and offense have both regressed largely due to the coaches ability to evolve. 

im grateful for all McD has done. But it’s time for regime change. It’s stale. 

Edited by VaMilBill
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.