2023 NFL Season - Week #1 - Bills at Jets - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

So you come on to a BBMB to gush about the Jets D and Phins O?  Color me confused.

I’m a lifelong Bills fan and think they have a great shot at the SB. I didn’t say there were gonna lose to the Phins or Jets. Just pointing out they have some really good strengths that the Bills have to contend with 

Just now, balln said:

sure looks like the same ole bills offense. 3x 1 sets (kincaid as a wr). in shotgun. d is in 2 deep safeties. and we run these long delayed shotgun runs. WE need to be able to POUND teams for lining up like that

3x1 with Kincaid at wr aint the same ole bills offense to be fair 😂

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Just now, Billznut said:

All the talk from the national media tomorrow will be how it would have been a much different game if Rodgers hadn’t been injured. It won’t matter if we win by 30 tonight. Media will have a huge asterisk on this one tomorrow. 

Oh well. 

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Yeah, Josh Allen who was 2nd in MVP voting 3 years ago is the problem, not the dude from Miami who hasn’t done ***** without Josh. Lol

You must be distracted by watching the Manning brothers. Right? I can’t think of another reason for such a dumb post. None of that has anything to do with Josh not playing well to start the game. 

Just now, Billznut said:

All the talk from the national media tomorrow will be how it would have been a much different game if Rodgers hadn’t been injured. It won’t matter if we win by 30 tonight. Media will have a huge asterisk on this one tomorrow. 

There’s a LOOOONG way to go.