SNF Cowboys at Giants

Beck Water

1 minute ago, 1onemangang7 said:

yes, best win as in most telling that the Pack are on track.  Lions doesnt impress me with Jones and Kelce out, the coach still takes enormous gambles.  49ers doesnt impress me , they did 49er like things ...Dallas isnt impressive the Giants arent in their leauge.... The Packers are a team that can be greatly improved over thier season last year. ...

So Dallas throwing down 40 isn't impressive because the opponent is so bad? That's strange logic for thinking Green Bay is suddenly better, sorry. How much exactly do you think Green Bay would beat the Giants by?

4 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

It's also apparent the Giants were an anomaly last year. They look like a D-3 college team out there. 

Week 1 is pry the most misleading week of the season which is why I'll never put money on it but the Giants o-line looks terrible.  Jones needs everything around him to be perfect so they need to somehow clean that up.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

yes, best win as in most telling that the Pack are on track.  Lions doesnt impress me with Jones and Kelce out, the coach still takes enormous gambles.  49ers doesnt impress me , they did 49er like things ...Dallas isnt impressive the Giants arent in their leauge.... The Packers are a team that can be greatly improved over thier season last year. ...

Whatever floats your boat

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The offensive line is bad but Jones ain’t helping matters…. Dude was scrambling from clean lockers early in the game and making head scratching throws. He sucks.

Yeah he was.  He was awful.  He had some success scrambling on the first drive then got too skittish. 

That was one of the worst offensive line performances I’ve ever seen

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, mannc said:

Well, today we’ve seen three playoff teams from last year get blown out by division rivals, and two of them were favored…makes you wonder about tomorrow…

I penciled in week 1 as one of our losses, but I think we take the division. 

And we all gotta remember that the SB is half a year away.

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

I think if just Kelce played, he would've easily made the difference. They missed him more than CJ on defense imo. 

I mean, I agree with that statement but thats part of the NFL.  We lost a ton of in and out players last year, plus Josh elbow. Nobody cared.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, thronethinker said:

Jim Schwartz is the D coordinator for the Browns, their D will be very tough this season. Wish we never lost him. 

We pry don't get McDermott/Beane/Allen if we never lost him.  LOL.

Edited by Doc Brown

3 minutes ago, thronethinker said:

Jim Schwartz is the D coordinator for the Browns, their D will be very tough this season. Wish we never lost him. 

Still no excuse for that pathetic performance. Especially when you just signed the biggest contract in history. That’s not a good omen for Cinci.

3 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Not sure I'd read all that and come away saying Pack win was most Impressive. Validation that their plan to go with J Love was smart, yes.

But most Impressive victory was 49ers, hands down.  Dominated a Steeler team that will be in the wild card hunt/ascending.  Not to mention, on the road (west coast to east coast 1pm game) and against a coach who historically gets his team super prepared for opening game.

Honorable mention/2nd place was Detroit.  But their offense didn't impress me.  Toney catches that last pass, or doesn't bobble a perfect throw that turned into a pick 6...and KC very likely wins.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 1onemangang7 said:

right...you watch how i do it.... sf has the worst rest schedule in the leauge, and dont think those skill position players dont know theyre carrying a qb...the offensive line is down a notch.  

Purdy has been dropping dimes and playing great ball since he’s been starting.  He’s not a problem. Just because they have a deep core of playmakers doesn’t mean they’re carrying him. They’re helping him become great. 

the offensive line is down a notch, but shanahan is good enough to scheme around it as long as Trent is healthy.  

and they added Javon Hargrove to line up in between Bosa and Armstead.  Drake Jackson is an ascending player. 

they’re legit. 

1 minute ago, MasterStrategist said:

Not sure I'd read all that and come away saying Pack win was most Impressive. Validation that their plan to go with J Love was smart, yes.

But most Impressive victory was 49ers, hands down.  Dominated a Steeler team that will be in the wild card hunt/ascending.  Not to mention, on the road (west coast to east coast 1pm game) and against a coach who historically gets his team super prepared for opening game.

Honorable mention/2nd place was Detroit.  But their offense didn't impress me.  Toney catches that last pass, or doesn't bobble a perfect throw that turned into a pick 6...and KC very likely wins.

Alright.  Ill be all over green bay hosting the Lions on the 28th and it's a complete coaching mismatch. A Rodge isnt there to get in his way. 

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

I mean, I agree with that statement but thats part of the NFL.  We lost a ton of in and out players last year, plus Josh elbow. Nobody cared.

Bingo. But all you heard Thursday was how they had no Kelce or Jones. Oh boo hoo, cry me a ***** river. Most teams can cover for a big injury or two. The Chiefs have no answers for what to do without those two. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Purdy has been dropping dimes and playing great ball since he’s been starting.  He’s not a problem. Just because they have a deep core of playmakers doesn’t mean they’re carrying him. They’re helping him become great. 

the offensive line is down a notch, but shanahan is good enough to scheme around it as long as Trent is healthy.  

and they added Javon Hargrove to line up in between Bosa and Armstead.  Drake Jackson is an ascending player. 

they’re legit. 

I think they'll lose in the playoffs.  Im not saying they arent legitimately a good team. 

1 minute ago, JROC INTEL said:

Daboll definitely threw his team under the bus in the 4th. Insult to injury. 

no doubt...what a *****

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.