Random talking head says something about the Bills

Simon

An excellent QB who’s taken advantage of a great situation and deserves to be seen as QB1.

Do I think he has the talent level of Josh Allen ? Not a chance, but he has more than any other QB in the league and with Andy Reid, Spags and Kelce’s help he’s clutched his way to 3 titles.

I respect his game.

44 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Someday I'd like to see what that feels like. I'm going to go for a jog and when I'm done just hand a sweatband to a stranger and see how that goes. 

Make sure it's a woman, and get back to us.  

3 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

Is don't mind him. His wife and brother are both scum bags though

They don't seem to have a lot of class, do they.  

I mean I think we had and still do have a healthy respect for him (he’s one of my favorite players in the league) but I’m sure he didn’t forget this just happened 

And fans….…..next time they're here just ignore him please.  He doesn’t need extra motivation.  

i watched 30 seconds. i think i dislike the twatbag interviewing him more than i do mahomes. 

i;d honestly like mahomes more if he wasn't surrounded by his trashy family.

• Agree 2

great player,  bit of a douche.   maybe hes a good person,  dunno,  just know what i see on the tv etc.   imo the hate isnt because of the winning,  its the other stuff.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

I mean yeah I hate him as much and I hated Tom Brady, but once the games/career is over I tip my hat. 

As much as Brady? That's crazy talk.

• Agree 2

Look Patrick is a great QB there isnt much doubt this is more of a Chiefs issue their players seem to always step up and play their best when the team needs them the most.
The Bills have Allen but have yet to have another player step up and take over a game like the Chiefs players do when Patrick needs help and it gets frustrating. 

He might be the best QB ever.  He’s ended 3 of our last 4 seasons.  I don’t like the guy.  Not sure why any bills fan would like him.  But hate is a different story.  I don’t hate him.  

From the outside, i think he could have it a lot better than he does.  You're about to be a billionaire and you get to choose one person to spend the rest of your life…. And you choose her.   The biggest decision one could make….and you blow it in such a big way.   🤦🏻‍♂️ sorry, not sorry. 

1 hour ago, KingBoots8 said:

I think Patrick is probably a good person.

I know he is a good football player in a good system with a good coach.

I can’t stand his entitled attitude when things (rarely) don’t go his way. The tantrum during our first game last year was pretty revealing unfortunately. He did not handle adversity well, which he has been fortunate to not face much of during his career.

I really don’t like his family minus his kids lol. His wife is irritating and pompous, his brother is an absolute loser, and his dad just got another DWI and will likely not face any real consequences for his terrible decisions.

It would be interesting to know, if the Chiefs had lost the 2021 divisional round like they should have, would Mahomes have been as magnanimous in defeat as Allen was if Josh had tracked him down immediately afterwards to congratulate him on an awesome performance as Mahomes did... I thought it was a nice gesture of recognition by Mahomes, but I don't know that he would have received it similarly if roles were reversed.

47 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I mean I think we had and still do have a healthy respect for him (he’s one of my favorite players in the league) but I’m sure he didn’t forget this just happened 

And fans….…..next time they're here just ignore him please.  He doesn’t need extra motivation.  

This is so overblown.