Chiefs vs Lions NFL Opener

aristocrat

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

JAGS everywhere but QB and TE for skill position but all the JAGS have to do is catch a ball from the best QB in the NFL right now.  I mean they were wide open! The last drop was literally a TD if he holds on to it. 

I mean to be fair MVS made an all time ridiculous catch that ended up resulting in a td too…so the football gods giveth and taketh lol 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

7 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Terrico already the first to say this loss for KC comes with an asterisk for no Jones and Kelce. Expect that to be the media go to tomorrow all day long. 

Anyone that plays that card better follow it up with talk that Mahomes isn't QB1 without Kelce

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I’m not sure it does…the chiefs dline was great without him against a tough lions oline 

True.  He always seemed to make "the play" on defense in close games though.  It's going to be interesting as the Chiefs will be feeling more pressure with this loss in a tough AFC.

Just now, dma0034 said:

Mahomes looked like a good player but not elite without Kelce. Reminds me of all the Allen haters before he had Diggs

He missed a lot of throws when having to evade pass rushers so I don’t think Kelce is gonna step in and fix all their problems…he will certainly help though no question 

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

JAGS everywhere but QB and TE for skill position but all the JAGS have to do is catch a ball from the best QB in the NFL right now.  I mean they were wide open! The last drop was literally a TD if he holds on to it. 

Ball was a bit behind him which collinsworth would have pointed out if it were someone else throwing it.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, dma0034 said:

Mahomes looked like a good player but not elite without Kelce. Reminds me of all the Allen haters before he had Diggs

Hard complete passes when they drop them when the do get open and fail to get open a lot! Again the Chiefs did him bad with this WR group it seems.. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

Mahomes 

21-39

53.9 comp %
2 TDs

1 INT (pick 6)

226 yards passing

45 yards rushing

77.5 passer rating

Longest pass was 34 yards (should have been picked anyway)

If it was Allen we would point to the numerous drops including the pick six.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, coloradobillsfan said:

was really impressed with montgomery's rushing tonight

As a fantasy player everybody has treated him like a JAG since day 1, regularly calling him slow even, but all he does is produce it seems. They may have upgraded with Montgomery and Gibbs which I didn't expect. I really thought D'Andre Swift was going to be the next big thing a couple years ago.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.