Micah Hyde back injury (Update: Hyde was working at practice today)

Buffalo_Stampede

• Simon changed the title to Micah Hyde back injury (Update: Hyde was working at practice today)
46 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

The quarterback play, we have faced in the regular season the last couple of years has been suspect.

I think we could see a noticeable change starting this year.

How is the QB play really that different this year?  People keep saying this because Rodgers is here and Tua is healthy...yet we played Rodgers and Tua 3 times last year (Tua was healthy for both Bills games) and the combined to average 207 yards passing per game vs us while missing Hyde and Tre.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

He missed 2 games that year. Should’ve cut him then I guess.

Not saying that at all.  I was advocate of getting him as soon as he was in free agency from Packers for watched him in Packers games.

Just saying he like almost all players will miss games and with 17 games more likely.

Good to have a veteran backup and Rapp is backup this year.

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

I'm not sure how "nobody seemed to even realize he was hurt"

Dane Jackson was injured and taken off the field.  Micah Hyde was also injured and taken off the field - he only played about 2/3 of the snaps.

It was in the media after the game that Hyde had gone to the ER.  McDermott said in his presser that he'd called Nate Breske, the Bills head trainer, to find out if he should go to the hospital and was told both Jackson and Hyde were being sent home.

I think the severity (shut him down for the season) was a surprise, but the fact of the injury (which uncharacteristically had him out for 1/3 of the game) was not.

Fair enough, I guess I just remembered that game entirely wrong!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.