Pennstate10: Jason Whitlock fat

pennstate10

10 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Really?!? 2 Jason Whitlock threads in 1 day? 

What’s happening to this once proud forum??

Mods got tired of moderating and left Simon holding the bag.

11 hours ago, pennstate10 said:

Just call ‘em as I see ‘em. No need for a long YouTube to explain this. 

You forgot word "head" in subject.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

Grown men don't start stuff by calling other grown men (who happen to be elite, top NFL players) lazy.  Which was pathetic first?

so what? Let Josh’s play do the talking. Why cry over hot takes?   Let alone start the same to ally lake thread after Simon locked the previous one.   And calling a guy “fat” as your best counterpoint to what the guy said.  That’s pretty lame.  

17 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

so what? Let Josh’s play do the talking. Why cry over hot takes?   Let alone start the same to ally lake thread after Simon locked the previous one.   And calling a guy “fat” as your best counterpoint to what the guy said.  That’s pretty lame.  

EF Hutton speaks.  To logical Weo.  

I honestly don’t care what jibberish this ars clown spews on Josh is lazy, Diggs needs more strippers, and whatever other non-sense.

Guys sticks and stones, and these guys are the ones who look like fools when the Bills beat the Jests (That one will be particularly enjoyable), Raiders, Commanders, and Fish in OP.  We’re 4-0, go to London with our not so secret weapon with the DENwith the best bend in the league in Von all world Miller against the Jags.  It is very likely post Giants game we are 6-0.

Do you think this clown and Nick Wrong’s opinions will hold any water or Steven A for that matter.  

‘If Dr. Evil says it, it has to be true.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

If we roll him around in flour do we find him?

Well you'll find the wet spot

Oh...wait...was that my OUTER voice?

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Well, it's not *my* best counterpoint, but since it's obviously true, why should it upset a soul?  Truth hurts....

I'm having trouble parsing "let alone start the same to ally lake thread"

Edited by Beck Water

38 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Well you'll find the wet spot

Oh...wait...was that my OUTER voice?

Well, it's not *my* best counterpoint, but since it's obviously true, why should it upset a soul?  Truth hurts....

I'm having trouble parsing "let alone start the same to ally lake thread"

its b beside the point and just a dumb ad hominem attack.  Bereft of intelligent content.

Same lame thread **. Typo on phone

Edited by Mr. WEO

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.