Notable cuts around the league

Desert Bills Fan

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Didn’t realize he got too! Definitely would rather have him. Belichick is losing his mind.

Didn’t realize he got too! Definitely would rather have him. Belichick is losing his mind.

Speaking of loosing ones mind..

But seriously,  tell us how you REALLY feel;)

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Man, he was so good in college.  That injury really must have messed him up. 

Or maybe he was never that good because I'm sure he's healthy now and still can't latch on.

Had nerve damage which caused drop foot. Tough to come back from. Hell of a player in college. 

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He’s not the only one.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

Belichick released both backup QBs and traded the starting kicker. He's playing that Star Trek chess against himself. 

Lol the Kicker was replaced by the 4th round rookie. The QBs.. I have no idea what he is thinking.. I thought he would keep Cunningham and cut Zappe who looked like hot trash.. 

3 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

He is about the same level player as Mac and Cheese.  Cheese couldn't handle a QB controversy with his weak mental status.

Not even close, he is to short and teams figured him out quickly.. he couldn’t complete anything to the middle of the field.

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol the Kicker was replaced by the 4th round rookie. The QBs.. I have no idea what he is thinking.. I thought he would keep Cunningham and cut Zappe who looked like hot trash.. 

Not even close, he is to short and teams figured him out quickly.. he couldn’t complete anything to the middle of the field.

Mostly it was just a joke but Mac is mentally weak and I don't think Zappe is that much worse than he is.  You will find out this year that at best you have a Ryan Fitzpatrick for QB.  Good enough to win ya some games, keep ya from drafting high, but not good enough to really get you anywhere.  Your team will not be good again until Belichick is gone and the entire team blows up, tries to draft a franchise QB high, and rebuilds.  Enjoy being what the Bills were all that time you were in the glory years.

Edited by Scott7975

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.