Woo another running back! Bills plan to sign RB Ty Johnson

Roundybout

5 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Damn Beane! Forget another running back. Search for a quality depth O line tackle. We don't need this guy. The return game shouldn't be a priority right now.

Good.  I don’t want to see cook, murray or harris this week.  Mims looked pretty good too

16 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Damn Beane! Forget another running back. Search for a quality depth O line tackle. We don't need this guy. The return game shouldn't be a priority right now.

Dropping a RB and picking up another is no big deal.

There are no "quality depth OTs" sitting at home waiting for a call.  Beane's best move (after signing McGhin) is to wait for cutdowns.

23 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This guy gets one preseason game before he's cut.  We aren't playing any starters next week, I suspect so we need some extra bodies.

I don't think you want Harris and Murray taking a ton of carries next week.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2023/8/11/23827954/how-to-bet-the-nfl-preseason

Anyone putting any money on anything related to this game needs to seek treatment. Immediately.

1 minute ago, I'm Spartacus said:

One can only hope. McGhin? Sheesh!

He's a body to play in the last game.  His only hope is a PS slot and that is a long shot.

Beane has to wait for cutdown and hope to get the pick of that liter.  

The Bills are a contender and with the need for OT depth they should have the player's agents quite interested.

2 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

well it will keep from having to use the regular guys for the final preseason game at the least.

Stop trying to be rational.  Now is time for irrational rants and oaths to quit following the Bills.

26 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Dropping a RB and picking up another is no big deal.

There are no "quality depth OTs" sitting at home waiting for a call.  Beane's best move (after signing McGhin) is to wait for cutdowns.

Sure there is one Jason Peters - aged like bottle of wine into vinegar. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Its a guy to play the 3rd preseason game. I'm pretty sure its mostly to protect the top 3 guys but they may also not want to expose Jordan Mims who I fully expect to get a practice squad invite. I'd expect this guy and Evans to get all of the carries next week. 

2 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Its ALL a priority right now.

And I'm sure our GM is very very well aware of the OL woes.   Linemen just aren't readily available.  

2 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

There are no Quality offensive linemen available till the final 53 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.