Game Day Thread? Bills @ Steelers 8/19

EmotionallyUnstable

I know it's late in the process.  I know cap space is limited.  But man, if I'm Beane, I am scouring the FA list and bringing in a MLB.  Sure, it will be tough to learn the defense in 2-3 weeks, but it is hard to believe there isn't a better option than what is on this team out there somewhere.  Average would be a huge upgrade at this point.  Your presumed starter playing into the 4th quarter of the preseason is not a great look.  There has to be something worth trying.  Same with tackle.  Chances are with Shell retiring and Doyle going down tonight, Beane will have to look at the options there as well, but those 2 spots are going to kill us.

Just now, That's No Moon said:

I freely admit that my relationship with the Bills is and has been unhealthy.  I've also made quite a bit of money on them over the years and I think I know a turd when I see one. This team is a turd.

What did you think last week when we won?

3 minutes ago, Shortchaz said:

Trying not to overreact to a preseason game but it’s done little to change my view that this team is in a flat/declining. There needs to be significant growth in the coaching staff this year. 

Kincaid looks like he could be the real deal which would make a big difference.  Defense might have to get mostly carried though but I feel better about Superman josh with an upgraded group of pass catchers 

The defense is like night and day without von

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.