Training Camp (scrimmage) - 8/4 5:00pm - The return of Blue and Red

The Wiz

44 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Correct answer

You and Kreig, have get off my lawn signs don’t you,  😁👍

Just now, SCBills said:

Ngl… I’m starting to buy into the “healthy” Gabe hype. 

He's had ankle injuries every year I think.  He still played through them but they have been an issue.  I really want Gabe to turn into something consistent because 13 is my number.  Once that contract is signed, I'm ordering a jersey.

5 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

That happened to me many years ago when I was a teenage kid at the stadium.  The difference is that I WAS drunk.

The kid was wearing crocs, which I think was the initial contributing factor.  The 2nd fall was 100% panic-induced.

It reminded me of the most glorious fall I have ever seen, also at the stadium - but in the opposite gravitational direction.  The Browns 6-3 game - "Worst game in NFL history" - we were at the top corner of the upper deck, questioning our life decisions, and this guy comes running down the aisle, trips, and in my mind flies like superman parallel to the ground for like 20 rows.  Spectacularly crashes, jumps up, and disappears into the tunnel.  One of the most amazing things I've ever seen in my life.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Kincaid.         DROP!

Say it isn’t so ,

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

That may be the first time it's happened since he was two. :lol:

Maybe he can't handle the bright lights 0:)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.