Well look who has the smartest fans in football

When I was 18 I tried to light a fart on fire... while I was working at Kohl's.

I was a bit too successful, as the flame exploded, then sucked itself right back into my ass through my pants! I felt like a crapped myself, but while on fire. 

Needless to say everyone thought I was a moron... BUT WHO'S LAUGHING NOW BABY!? 

I AM SMART! 😆

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Taro Nimbus said:

How did they conduct this survey?  Did they mail out IQ tests to the fans?

Cut rate Wonderlic testing.  Fans believe it's Wonderlic, fine print reveals real name is 'Wonderbout'.  Sort of like the cut rate calculators Morty Seinfeld gave out...Willards, instead of Wizards.

At first, I felt pretty good about Bills fans being ranked as the smartest fan base. 

However - I then saw that Jets fans are ranked #30 - I'm sorry, but I cannot take any rankings seriously if Jets fans are ranked anywhere else except #32. There is no way that any fan base can be less knowledgeable than Jets fans! 

I'm just going to say this:

I would take our TBD  top 10 football heavyweight posters against Any other NFL fan base posters. in an discussion of NFL football and the Buffalo Bills. BLAM

They would be obliterated it would be no contest whatsoever. Scorched Earth POOF

Bills mafia table crashers not withstanding. They set themselves on fire YIKES.

It somehow fits and it all somehow works though. We are indeed LEGEND

/

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.