Biden To Face Impeachment?

Irv

Looks imminent that he's going to face trial after the latest corruption evidence.  Would not be shocked to learn that whoever is running the Executive Branch secretly wants this. Bye bye Biden.  What a mess.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

Looks imminent that he's going to face trial after the latest corruption evidence.  Would not be shocked to learn that whoever is running the Executive Branch secretly wants this. Bye bye Biden.  What a mess.   

Pretty much.  

Biden shown the door.

Maybe he gets a chef on the way out to.  Hopefully the chef wasn’t close to Hunter.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So the next election could have two impeached presidents running against each other? 

Beautiful 

Impeachments have no meaning anymore- they are all political now…

Fact of the matter is you could have probably impeached every president, that ever existed, on something…

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So the next election could have two impeached presidents running against each other? 

Beautiful 

Biden will either be dead, or his health will have declined to the point where he won't run. The Dems can "Weekend at Bernies" Biden until 2024 but they can't do it for four more years. The odds of him surviving 4 more years are slim and none. It will be Newsome in 2024. 

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Biden will either be dead, or his health will have declined to the point where he won't run. The Dems can "Weekend at Bernies" Biden until 2024 but they can't do it for four more years. The odds of him surviving 4 more years are slim and none. It will be Newsome in 2024. 

they just need to win the election to retain the White House, then they can reshuffle the deck chairs as they like. 

nether of these two front runners should be part of this discussion, unfortunately they both are looking like they will be the nominees. 

• Like (+1) 4

34 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Agree. He really should be charged and arrested for treason.  But is he even competent to stand trial right now?

Edited by Irv

Just now, Irv said:

Agree.  Is he even competent to stand trial right now?  

Probably not. But Harris is so bad that even the Dems don't want her to takeover. If it weren't for her, I could see the Dems wanting to remove Biden now.

• Agree 2

I don't like that it feels we've got to impeach every President going forward for something as a means to cripple the White House.  The Clinton and Trump ones were all about politics and none of them should have happened.

That being said, it's hard to ignore the facts coming out about President Biden.  You don't see anybody really refuting the information, we're just ignoring it.  My guess is that if the impeachment effort moves to a proceeding, he'll announce he's not seeking another term and that'll satisfy the Republicans.  

I think the irony here that everyone thought Trump would pardon himself and members of his family as he exited office, and it could be Biden that actually does it - pardoning himself, his sister, brother, son, wife, the whole gang.   

• Agree 2

50 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Impeachments have no meaning anymore- they are all political now

Fact of the matter is you could have probably impeached every president, that ever existed, on something…

Don't tell some of these doorknobs here at 'ol PPP that.  They honestly believe the Trump impeachments were not political.  What a mess.

• Like (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Impeachments have no meaning anymore- they are all political now…

Except maybe William Henry Harrison. He died of pneumonia a month after inauguration.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Irv said:

Agree. He really should be charged and arrested for treason.  But is he even competent to stand trial right now?

With all due respect….Biden is not guilty of treason. He’s guilty of trying to make a fast buck, padding his retirement, on his way out the door as VP and then shortly thereafter. I’m guessing he never thought he’d be back in the public spotlight, since he and everyone around him was SURE that Hilary Clinton was going to be the President through 2024. But the old crook was rope a doped into running for president in 2020 and it’s all coming out now. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

With all due respect….Biden is not guilty of treason. He’s guilty of trying to make a fast buck, padding his retirement, on his way out the door as VP and then shortly thereafter. I’m guessing he never thought he’d be back in the public spotlight, since he and everyone around him was SURE that Hilary Clinton was going to be the President through 2024. But the old crook was rope a doped into running for president in 2020 and it’s all coming out now. 

Clay and Buck mentioned that angle the last couple of days.  But do we really know if Biden sold secrets or not?  Besides firing some prosecutor, what did the bribers get for the money they gave the Biden's in return?  Maybe the classified docs in Biden's garage might tell a tale.   

4 hours ago, Irv said:

Imagine the democratic party if he is reelected as Dem candidate then loses to be impeached and the cries he is too incompetent to stand trial? Yes, liberals are that stupid and hypocritical. 

• Agree 1

Where’s the proof that Biden is actually corrupt?

Emails, text messages, and bank statements that explicitly detail the scam the Bidens were running.

No I want real proof.

Video of Biden himself extorting.

No I want real proof.

Whistleblowers and business partners that have spent hours detailing the scam that the Bidens were running.

No I want real proof. See, you don’t have any. You are in a cult.

https://twitter.com/mazemoore/status/1683641317430009856

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Clay and Buck mentioned that angle the last couple of days.  But do we really know if Biden sold secrets or not?  Besides firing some prosecutor, what did the bribers get for the money they gave the Biden's in return?  Maybe the classified docs in Biden's garage might tell a tale.   

I highly doubt whether Joe even knows what a secret is. He’s a total nitwit. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Where’s the proof that Biden is actually corrupt?

Emails, text messages, and bank statements that explicitly detail the scam the Bidens were running.

No I want real proof.

Video of Biden himself extorting.

No I want real proof.

Whistleblowers and business partners that have spent hours detailing the scam that the Bidens were running.

No I want real proof. See, you don’t have any. You are in a cult.

https://twitter.com/mazemoore/status/1683641317430009856

we also have learned Donnie never needed to try and pry it out of the Ukraine… the witnesses, bank records, fbi flagged transactions, whistleblowers and the overt part on camera, hunters communications. The timeline … it’s all here on home soil. 

Obstruction of justice and investigation tampering, tipping off the Biden’s..,

anyone with a shred of honesty and intelligence isn’t buying the smoke screen anymore 

Is the goal here to ensure a Dem trifecta in 2024? Do you all actually believe the average voter is going to side with the GOP on this? When was the last time you touched grass? 

This is just pure brain worms from the Very Online crowd and would be a huge win for the Dems. So go on ahead with this nonsense, we applaud you!

• Shocked 1

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Is the goal here to ensure a Dem trifecta in 2024? Do you all actually believe the average voter is going to side with the GOP on this? When was the last time you touched grass? 

This is just pure brain worms from the Very Online crowd and would be a huge win for the Dems. So go on ahead with this nonsense, we applaud you!

And this is why you’re the King! “Let’s re-elect a crook because something, something, something.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And this is why you’re the King! “Let’s re-elect a crook because something, something, something.”

To be King you must first steadfastly adhere to the following principles:

Any allegation against Trump/ MAGA, no matter how flimsy, must be regarded as being true.

Any allegation against democrats, no matter how thick the smoke, must be dismissed directly.

Now of course there are many here who do the above on a daily basis.... @BillStime @redtail hawk @The Frankish Reich et al.

They all certainly adhere to the above principles without fail, but in the end are mere pretenders.

They simply pale in comparison to the true King @ChiGoose, who adheres to these principles with such religious zeal along with the additional aplomb and flair that makes him the one and only KING.

Unmatched.

• Awesome! (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

To be King you must first steadfastly adhere to the following principles:

Any allegation against Trump/ MAGA, no matter how flimsy, must be regarded as being true.

Any allegation against democrats, no matter how thick the smoke, must be dismissed directly.

Now of course there are many here who do the above on a daily basis.... @BillStime @redtail hawk @The Frankish Reich et al.

They all certainly adhere to the above principles without fail, but in the end are mere pretenders.

They simply pale in comparison to the true King @ChiGoose, who adheres to these principles with such religious zeal along with the additional aplomb and flair that makes him the one and only KING.

Unmatched.

It’s impossible to utilize logic with the chronically stupid guys you mentioned.  Sometimes the things they post are so ridiculous I think they’re just bullshitting for fun.  What a mess.  Let’s get this impeachment and indictments going already.  

• Agree 3

28 minutes ago, Irv said:

It’s impossible to utilize logic with the chronically stupid guys you mentioned.  Sometimes the things they post are so ridiculous I think they’re just bullshitting for fun.  What a mess.  Let’s get this impeachment and indictments going already.  

I’m in no hurry. Unlike Adam Schite I’m willing to let the testimony before these congressional hearings play itself out. To date I’ve not seen the Democrats even attempt to mount a defense. They’ve  been all Trump, all the time; even though he has literally nothing to do with this entire story. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m in no hurry. Unlike Adam Schite I’m willing to let the testimony before these congressional hearings play itself out. To date I’ve not seen the Democrats even attempt to mount a defense. They’ve  been all Trump, all the time; even though he has literally nothing to do with this entire story. 

Duly noted.  Kind of like many of our buddies here who can't come up with anything else to discuss.  It runs in the family.  

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Duly noted.  Kind of like many of our buddies here who can't come up with anything else to discuss.  It runs in the family.  

What I don’t understand is who these democrats think is watching the hearings. They certainly know that their allies in the MSM aren’t even covering the proceedings. All they’re doing is making things worse for Biden. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What I don’t understand is who these democrats think is watching the hearings. They certainly know that their allies in the MSM aren’t even covering the proceedings. All they’re doing is making things worse for Biden. 

Good question.  If I'm reading the subtle nuances in the press as they've gone from denying these hearings are real to admitting they're real but still denying they have any substance.  The next step will be admitting they have substance but denying that substance means anything important (other than a crusade to "get" the Biden's).  How this progression from denial to proof to truth comes about will be interesting to watch and might take a while.

The other thing that peaks my interest is how this could all tie neatly into the impeachment proceedings we witnessed.  Recall then President Trump was charged with looking to dig up dirt on his political opponent in Ukraine of all places.  Suspiciously, the center of much conflict and warfare at the moment.  Coincidence, or not?  Here nobody in Washington seems eager to support any desire to track and account for all the money and weapons the US taxpayer has been graciously volunteered to provide.  

Recall so called whistle blower CIA operative Eric Ciaramella and Col, Vindman, I believe of the NSA, along with Intel Inspector General Michael Atkinson blew the whistle so to speak on Donald.  And off we went on to the impeachment drama.  Simultaneously, we now know the FBI was sitting on the infamous Hunter Biden laptop, unknown to Trump but certainly known to AG Barr and FBI director Wray.

I find it hard to believe the CIA, NSA, and the other intelligence agencies had no idea what the Biden's were up to in places like Ukraine and China.  These chaps know when a Bee lands on a clover in some obscure corner of the world so it seems plausible they knew what was going on and felt uncompleted to tell the truth.  Rather, that obstructed and hide the truth.  Maybe this is how the deep state operates,  Give the politicians enough rope to hang themselves and hold it over them so the spooks get their way?  It seems plausible they don't have the goods on the people running these hearings or else they'd disappear in a flash.

And given Barr and Wray obviously knew about the laptop they're guilty of hiding evidence that would have validated Trump's reasons for asking questions and provided probable cause to proceed further.  What was their motivation to disregard their sworn duties? 

Not to even mention the 51 or so former intelligence officials who lied about the origins of the laptop,  In order to protect Biden and enable his election.

My suggestion is eventually all these characters I've mentioned should see the inside of a jail cell for a long time.

But first, we'll need to get through the present drama. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just for the fact that they found the cocaine in the WH should be enough to raise concern i don't know of any other POTUS that have had that happen .

We all know that if it was anyone from the previous administration there would be a special counsel and millions of dollars waisted on trying to make it look worse than it actually was but Ole Joe & Hunter look as if they made their bed pretty good .

Just holding them accountable will be the B**CH because none of these criminals seem to get what they deserve they just walk off into the sunset & continue to live off the tax payers money for their retirement . Can you say BS ?? 

Besides what is the true meaning behind getting impeached ? The only one that had enough honor left after getting caught & proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be guilty of a wrong doing then resigned was Nixon .

And in comparison some of the BS these guy are pulling was mild and then there are those that never got brought up on any charges & live a live of Reilly and never will face any convictions .

Nixon, Clinton, Trump, have all been impeached to no avail Obama, Biden, Hillary, and probably others should have been brought up on some kind of charges but either won't be or was swept under the rug , then there are the likes of Flynn & others that had their lives and careers derailed on BS conspiracy's .

But hey there's no dual justice in our politics ... 

Impeachment. Aka the least effective tool in the constitution for reigning in presidential misconduct.

Goes like this.

Charges are brought up, cases are made, President receives a trial in the Senate, Senate votes to acquit on party lines.

Nothing is accomplished.

100% virtue signalling because no one will ever whip 66 Senators to vote for something besides farm subsidies or defense spending.

Move on and quit wasting everyone's time. 

Edited by Coffeesforclosers
  • Agree 1