Obama's personal chef washes up dead on the beach outside Obama's mansion.

I'm surprised no one posted  this yet, but Obama's personal chef, who also worked for him in the White House, was found dead last nigh ton the beach outside Obama's Martha Vineyard mansion. He was in a black wet suit with a paddle board.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

The conspiracy theorists really crack me up. Why would anyone want to kill Obama's freaking chef?  People drown and/or suffer medical emergencies all the time.  Look at what happened to Lebron James' son yesterday at basketball practice.

So you think it could have been vaccine related? 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

The conspiracy theorists really crack me up. Why would anyone want to kill Obama's freaking chef?  People drown and/or suffer medical emergencies all the time.  Look at what happened to Lebron James' son yesterday at basketball practice.

I agree that this is a non-story.

But your statement is pretty limited.

He would have seen something at the residence that he was not supposed to.

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

Exactly - that’s all you freaks do - you go from one conspiracy to the next to the next…

I at first read this as a kind of self-parody, calling out "conspiracy" because a former White House chef drowned. A chef. Where's that Chef Jim guy? Did he change his name? Has he gone paddle boarding lately?

But then I realized: if there isn't a conspiracy theory about it yet, there will be one next week.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

I agree about the conspiracy thing - but all's it takes is being in the right place at the wrong time & hereing something you were not suppose to hear then using that in a way to make those feel threatened & then a unforeseen accident happens . Just saying stranger things have happened .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

On 7/25/2023 at 12:12 PM, TheBrownBear said:

You can be assured that there are about 10 people on here that will come up with a conspiracy theory for everything

It’s insane but entertaining

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You can be assured that there are about 10 people on here that will come up with a conspiracy theory for everything

It’s insane but entertaining

So is saying churches are flying nazi flags?

• Haha (+1) 1

:lol: :lol:

They never come back and say that they are wrong!!

:lol:

Hey look at this dossier filled with ridiculous allegations, made by a suspected Russian spy, like hookers urinating in Moscow hotel rooms. Let's take that dossier and use it as a basis to spy on a campaign, which in turn leads to a special counsel that tears the country apart for four years. Then let's quietly admit that the dossier was always BS. Seems like a good opportunity for leftists to admit the whole charade was wrong....

Still waiting but not holding my breath. Because you're useful idiots.

Hey look at this novel coronavirus with a suspicious looking furin cleavage site in the RBD of the spike protein. You're a conspiracy theorist if you even suggest that the virus came from anywhere other than a wet market in Wuhan. Hey, now look at these private conversations of the authors of the nature medicine paper which concluded that the virus definitely came from the wet market. These newly revealed conversations show they didn't believe their definitive wet market conclusion at all. In fact, their conversations show they believed lab origin to be very likely. Now seems like a good time for the Follow The Science Crowd (TM) to admit they were wrong...

Hey look at all these politicians demanding you get a vaccine for a rapidly mutating respiratory virus, because if you get the vaccine you won't contract the virus.  Hey look at the millions of people who were vaccinated yet still contracted the virus anyway. An outcome that surprised no reputable scientist anywhere. Now would also be great time for the Follow The Science (TM) you must get vaccinated or you don't deserve a hospital bed crowd to admit they were wrong....

Hey let's have 51 former IC officials put out a letter claiming that reporting about Hunter Biden's laptop and evidence within indicating Joe was involved with his foreign business dealings is Russian disinformation.  Let's also see how that very letter explicitly and directly states that those former 51 IC officials have no evidence at all that the laptop is Russian disinformation. Let's then watch as media and big tech bulk censor the story anyway in the weeks before a presidential election. Then let's watch two years later as the NYT and WaPo admit, buried in paragraph 26, that the laptop is indeed and always was authentic. Today would be a fantastic day for lunatic leftists to admit they were wrong from day one on the laptop...

@John from Riverside thanks for the laugh. 

• Like (+1) 1

For the conspiracy minded. 

SOMETHING TO SEE HERE?

Probably not. But the facts that have come out about the drowning death of the Obamas’ private chef, Tafari Campbell, are distinctly odd.

Campbell drowned in Edgartown, on Martha’s Vineyard, while paddle boarding. While the incident happened on Great Edgartown Pond, not Poucha Pond where Ted Kennedy drowned Mary Jo Kopechne, the locale is nevertheless resonant. The Daily Mail reports that Campbell was not paddle boarding alone, but “police refuse to name the person he was with.” Why might that be?

The first report of Campbell’s distress (“that he had fallen in and could not make it back to the surface”) was telephoned into law enforcement from–if I am reading the Mail’s somewhat confusing account correctly–the Obamas’ house, which is a short distance from where the drowning occurred. The police haven’t identified who made that call, but “[t]hey also confirm that the original 911 call to report what had happened came from a female.”

Only it apparently wasn’t a 911 call. The Dukes County Sheriff’s office’s log for the evening lists a reason for every call except this one. It also identifies Wilson’s Landing, not the Obamas’ home, as the locus–the source, I take it–of the call:

This is curious:

[Edgartown police chief Bruce McNamee] could only speculate on why the reason for the call is left blank, saying it may be because the caller from Obama’s property didn’t dial 911, which automatically generates location data, and instead made a direct call to a business line.

As I say, curious. Why would a person reporting an emergency not dial 911, but rather look up the number for the sheriff’s department? Possibly the caller knew that a 911 call would automatically record the source of the call. Or perhaps the caller knew that all 911 calls are taped. Or there might be some other explanation, or the police chief’s speculation could be wrong.

So Campbell was paddle boarding with someone, but the police won’t say who. A woman reported that he had fallen off his board and apparently was unable to swim, but we don’t know who made that report. That same unidentified woman is later described as being out in a boat, looking for Campbell. No one seems to be talking. 

Campbell drowned on Sunday evening. On Tuesday, Malia and Sasha Obama, ages 25 and 22 respectively, left Martha’s Vineyard by air. It may well have been a long-scheduled departure.

The toxicology report on Campbell has not yet been returned. You wouldn’t normally think that a person who can’t swim would go paddle boarding, even on a calm pond, but anything is possible.

I don’t mean to suggest anything particularly sinister. There is zero reason to think Campbell’s death was due to anything except natural causes. But the police department’s silence as to who his companion was, and as to what woman reported the incident and then was in a boat looking for the chef, is certainly striking. And the authorities on Martha’s Vineyard have a history of accommodating famous Democratic politicians. Maybe more will come out about this story; and then again, maybe not.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/07/something-to-see-here.php

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

For the conspiracy minded. 

SOMETHING TO SEE HERE?

Probably not. But the facts that have come out about the drowning death of the Obamas’ private chef, Tafari Campbell, are distinctly odd.

Campbell drowned in Edgartown, on Martha’s Vineyard, while paddle boarding. While the incident happened on Great Edgartown Pond, not Poucha Pond where Ted Kennedy drowned Mary Jo Kopechne, the locale is nevertheless resonant. The Daily Mail reports that Campbell was not paddle boarding alone, but “police refuse to name the person he was with.” Why might that be?

The first report of Campbell’s distress (“that he had fallen in and could not make it back to the surface”) was telephoned into law enforcement from–if I am reading the Mail’s somewhat confusing account correctly–the Obamas’ house, which is a short distance from where the drowning occurred. The police haven’t identified who made that call, but “[t]hey also confirm that the original 911 call to report what had happened came from a female.”

Only it apparently wasn’t a 911 call. The Dukes County Sheriff’s office’s log for the evening lists a reason for every call except this one. It also identifies Wilson’s Landing, not the Obamas’ home, as the locus–the source, I take it–of the call:

This is curious:

[Edgartown police chief Bruce McNamee] could only speculate on why the reason for the call is left blank, saying it may be because the caller from Obama’s property didn’t dial 911, which automatically generates location data, and instead made a direct call to a business line.

As I say, curious. Why would a person reporting an emergency not dial 911, but rather look up the number for the sheriff’s department? Possibly the caller knew that a 911 call would automatically record the source of the call. Or perhaps the caller knew that all 911 calls are taped. Or there might be some other explanation, or the police chief’s speculation could be wrong.

So Campbell was paddle boarding with someone, but the police won’t say who. A woman reported that he had fallen off his board and apparently was unable to swim, but we don’t know who made that report. That same unidentified woman is later described as being out in a boat, looking for Campbell. No one seems to be talking. 

Campbell drowned on Sunday evening. On Tuesday, Malia and Sasha Obama, ages 25 and 22 respectively, left Martha’s Vineyard by air. It may well have been a long-scheduled departure.

The toxicology report on Campbell has not yet been returned. You wouldn’t normally think that a person who can’t swim would go paddle boarding, even on a calm pond, but anything is possible.

I don’t mean to suggest anything particularly sinister. There is zero reason to think Campbell’s death was due to anything except natural causes. But the police department’s silence as to who his companion was, and as to what woman reported the incident and then was in a boat looking for the chef, is certainly striking. And the authorities on Martha’s Vineyard have a history of accommodating famous Democratic politicians. Maybe more will come out about this story; and then again, maybe not.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/07/something-to-see-here.php

more smoke and holes than actual details in this "story"