Kadarius Toney

SCBills

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’m  not alluding to how this affects you as a chiefs fan.

what has Von Miller been found guilt of doing?  Not saying he hasn’t done anything, but I’m unaware of anything other than allegations and failure to appear in court.  

He's guilty of violating the Hot to Crazy Scale lol she was thiccc though

27 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’m  not alluding to how this affects you as a chiefs fan.

what has Von Miller been found guilt of doing?  Not saying he hasn’t done anything, but I’m unaware of anything other than allegations and failure to appear in court.  

Nothing...

What has Toney been found guilty of?  

Also nothing.  

I wish Toney was down at the soup kitchen voulunteering and rescuing cats from trees and taking orphans to the zoo.  He's not.  He's calling random fans fat and ugly.  Not great.  

Either all this stuff from everyone who does it on every team is a big deal or none of it is.  You can't call it out when the other teams guy does it but look the other way when your guy does it.  

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Nothing...

What has Toney been found guilty of?  

Also nothing.  

I wish Toney was down at the soup kitchen voulunteering and rescuing cats from trees and taking orphans to the zoo.  He's not.  He's calling random fans fat and ugly.  Not great.  

Either all this stuff from everyone who does it on every team is a big deal or none of it is.  You can't call it out when the other teams guy does it but look the other way when your guy does it.  

Idk….. you were the one that said “Miller has way worst in his past.”  Made me curious as to what he had done.  

Don’t be naive. 

35 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Idk….. you were the one that said “Miller has way worst in his past.”  Made me curious as to what he had done.  

Don’t be naive. 

IMO wishing a woman to have a miscariage is worse than calling a woman fat......but you might be right.  It's subjective.  However you want to look at it.  All I am saying is if people want to make something of this particular instance where Toney immaturely and rudely spars with some random fan on twitter and calls her fat etc etc... that's fine.  If that's a big deal to someone..that's also fine.

To me, it's not a big deal...and neither is Von's texts and so on.  

It's just interesting that there are still people who cling to the idea that the boy scouts on the team you root for are all angels and everyone else employs thugs and scumbags.  That's not the case.  Not for your team and not for mine.

5 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

He got hacked ..apparently ..

5 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

LOL....more stupid immaturiity.  Just own it and say you should have just let it go.  he didn't get hacked LOL.  

2 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

I'm not defending Toney.  But, I am saying this isn't pretty much a big nothing.  He shouldn't have said it.  His launguage is coarse.  It's immature to let a troll get under your skin.  None of it is good.  But in the grand scheme of things, some trash talk doesn't register or move the needle much.  As I've pointed out earlier, NFL players aren't all find upstanding pillars of the community.  Some of them are just not great people.  Fine.  You aren't in jail?  You play for my team?  Go win football games and hopefully keep your face and name off the police blotter and TMZ.  

That’s well put. I think we do expect more out of players though. Why would he even bother responding to the troll? I thought the troll was pretty funny tho 😄

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

no, not at all.  I don't have a high opinion of Toney's charachter.  But when a guy just disputes another fan and trash talks..this is what constitutes a scumbag?  more or less he's just telling the person they are wrong, and to go F off.  Not great, but what is there to it other than Toney should know better than to let some random fan get under his skin?

Here, let me get you a shovel…, 

On 7/11/2023 at 2:30 PM, Zerovoltz said:

IMO wishing a woman to have a miscariage is worse than calling a woman fat......but you might be right.  It's subjective.  However you want to look at it.  All I am saying is if people want to make something of this particular instance where Toney immaturely and rudely spars with some random fan on twitter and calls her fat etc etc... that's fine.  If that's a big deal to someone..that's also fine.

To me, it's not a big deal...and neither is Von's texts and so on.  

It's just interesting that there are still people who cling to the idea that the boy scouts on the team you root for are all angels and everyone else employs thugs and scumbags.  That's not the case.  Not for your team and not for mine.

LOL....more stupid immaturiity.  Just own it and say you should have just let it go.  he didn't get hacked LOL.  

It’s not just just calling a woman fat.  Toney is a straight up wanna be thug.  The worst kind of thug.  The already a millionaire thug.  Von isn’t a thug.  

Von didn’t want to be tied with some influencer skank for life.  Can’t blame him.  

Edited by NewEra
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 7/11/2023 at 5:29 PM, NewEra said:

It’s just just calling a woman fat.  Toney is a straight up wanna be thug.  The worst kind of thug.  The already a millionaire thug.  Von isn’t a thug.  

Von didn’t want to be tied with some influencer skank for life.  Can’t blame him.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2021/03/06/broncos-von-miller-investigation-colorado/

On 7/11/2023 at 1:02 PM, Zerovoltz said:

no, not at all.  I don't have a high opinion of Toney's charachter.  But when a guy just disputes another fan and trash talks..this is what constitutes a scumbag?  more or less he's just telling the person they are wrong, and to go F off.  Not great, but what is there to it other than Toney should know better than to let some random fan get under his skin?

I’ll stick with dumbass for me.  A ___bag I reserve for guys that beat their kids or wife.  He’s just demonstrating he’s an idiot and feels the need to write stupid comments back and forth with fans of his old team.  Grow up KT.

Zero, you’re fine, but I wouldn’t get into spitting contests with some of these posters.  It’s just not worth it.

Hopefully Reid can put an end to it once they hit camp.

• Like (+1) 1

There are a lot of stories of Von being a douche and an adulterer. Just like Drew Brees being an adulterer and douche - they're ignored.

Miller has been accused of not paying up on child support and being a deadbeat/absent father.

1 hour ago, Billl said:

How about a link that isn’t behind an email or pay wall?

Not sure what this article says, but does it offer more evidence of wrong doing than this article? 

https://nypost.com/2021/03/06/broncos-von-miller-off-the-hook-in-mysterious-criminal-case/amp/

“The Parker Police Department submitted a criminal case against the 31-year-old Miller, but the District Attorney’s office released a statement saying it cannot meet the American Bar Association’s minimum requirement for filing and maintaining criminal charges.

That standard notes “a prosecutor should seek or file criminal charges only if the prosecutor reasonably believes that the charges are supported by probable cause, that admissible evidence will be sufficient to support conviction beyond a reasonable doubt, and that the decision to charge is in the interests of justice.”

To be clear, as the person who started this thread.. it's poor judgment and emblematic of the character concerns surrounding him that led me to believe we would never go after him.

I don't believe he should be suspended or anything.

Chiefs take chances on these guys.  We don't. 

And comparing him to Von's past allegations involving a relationship is obnoxious.  People make mistakes and make bad decisions in life, but in regards to what a clean cut football organization that desires "football character" looks for... Von exemplifies it.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

On 7/11/2023 at 12:26 PM, Prospector said:

Defending trash just makes you look like trash also… and being a KC fan, you have done a lot to up your cred on these boards… but using very rose tinted glasses and pretending this guy needs defended for being a trashy moron is counter productive. I think you actually know better, but you felt you needed to stand up for ya boy. But don’t worry, KC Chiefs are known for being terrible individuals/criminals/trash, so this is par for the course, and you can’t see what’s so bad about it. It’s just how pros should act apparently. 

I mean, this is a team who’s QB’s brother could be the Websters definition of trash. Or his wife… or the coaches son… or, or, or… I mean it just doesn’t stop if you keep digging. I won’t be surprised if a lost laptop or bag of white substance shows up in the main office. 

But defending Eichel is next godliness.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/11/2023 at 9:51 AM, Zerovoltz said:

....this isn't a big deal....  

Toney shouldn't be engaging with these people, but this is a big nothing.  The 3rd and 6th KC gave up for a guy on a rookie deal and who KC hasn't invested any new money into, already paid for itself with his performance in the SB.  

IF anything, maybe this, and few more of these out of sorts outbursts and KC can save a few bucks at the negotiating table when the time comes.

I have to agree here...this isn't that big of a deal other than just makes him look like a douche.  

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

But defending Eichel is next godliness.  

For a guy who doesn’t play defense, yet played stellar defense all post season, and was 1 of 3 considered for the Conn Smythe… I find it tough not to defend him. Especially after a bunch of people pretended that he disappeared in the playoffs. Did he set a record for most points by a player for their first post season appearance? Not sure, but maybe jump and don’t look with your post. 

Jauronimooooo!

I still laugh to myself at the couple of posters who told me Eichel was garbage and was folding in the playoffs, then “blocked” me when proven wrong time and time again. Counterpoints aren’t some peoples strong suits I guess. 

Edited by Prospector

25 minutes ago, Prospector said:

For a guy who doesn’t play defense, yet played stellar defense all post season, and was 1 of 3 considered for the Conn Smythe… I find it tough not to defend him. Especially after a bunch of people pretended that he disappeared in the playoffs. Did he set a record for most points by a player for their first post season appearance? Not sure, but maybe jump and don’t look with your post. 

Jauronimooooo!

I still laugh to myself at the couple of posters who told me Eichel was garbage and was folding in the playoffs, then “blocked” me when proven wrong time and time again. Counterpoints aren’t some peoples strong suits I guess. 

And hes a class act all the way!  A real high character individual which was the point of my post.

As always, I enjoy your perspective based on one month of NHL hockey fandom.  How many Selke votes has Eichel had in his career? 

Toney is a dim bulb who has a twitter account, and a SB ring to empower.
Not the first an not the last.

Interesting that I read of PFT that Mahomes was talking him up just recently.

Glad he is not a Bill. he did nothing with the Giants and still has much to prove.
small minded that Toney. and seem he does not like the NY yankees lol

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

And hes a class act all the way!  A real high character individual which was the point of my post.

As always, I enjoy your perspective based on one month of NHL hockey fandom.  How many Selke votes has Eichel had in his career? 

How many career saving surgeries did Buffalo let him get on his spine? None,? which was in his trade clause(that Vegas let him get). Isn’t it amazing how he progressively got better as his spine kept getting stronger?! And when almost fully healed, he was outstanding! Just being a division 1, full ride college athlete who needed multiple surgeries, I can tell you that it makes a HUGE impact in your game. When actually fully recovered, you can do WAY WAY more than before. 

I have been a hockey fan since 2017… which isn’t long, but I can see real potential and real flops after a while. I am sorry to say, but if you think Eichel is a flop, then you are a not good thinker. So he said Buffalo Hockey is trash… we’ll, it is. But you brought this up in the Bills forum, so I hope you get the warning and not me. VGK!!! Go Knights Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: oh boy, I’m reading my post and I see multiple grammatical errors, yes I see them… don’t point them out, I am already embarrassed. 

1 month of hockey fandom is a lie, slander and low blow… I am a novice to hockey, but have been a major fan since 2017, learning everything I can. But I know a purist snob like some, hate seeing new fans to a sport. 

Edited by Prospector

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I think I have should have responded in this way… who from the Sabres has won since Peca? Or before that 1 other? Is that the criteria we are basing worth on?  Then what are you saying as a true fan about your own team?

what an odd data point to bring up to prove a point. What Eva, Kadarius is a not great person. 

Edited by Prospector

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.