Settle this...

rocky61

It's time to settle this...if he does not want to play here, trade him. This is a team sport, not a ME sport. No more games. (pun) On a lighter note, Monday night at 7 pm, Chad and the Argos are up against the other top team in the CFL...B.C. Lions. I want to see more of Chad since the change in attitude. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, rocky61 said:

It's time to settle this...if he does not want to play here, trade him. This is a team sport, not a ME sport. No more games. (pun) On a lighter note, Monday night at 7 pm, Chad and the Argos are up against the other top team in the CFL...B.C. Lions. I want to see more of Chad since the change in attitude. 

There’s literally nothing that is coherent about this entire statement 

Edited by Ya Digg?
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

There’s literally nothing that is coherent about this entire statement 

maybe the first part is a Stefon Diggs style cryptic statement but that's the best I got.  The second part is about Chad Kelly, starting QB of the CFL's Toronto Argonauts.  I too enjoy watching Chad play.  CBS Sports Network has many of the CFL games including the one on Monday.  There is also a streaming option available in the US called CFL+.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

2 hours ago, rocky61 said:

is the game on TV?