Settle this...

rocky61

On 7/1/2023 at 8:59 PM, rocky61 said:

It's time to settle this...if he does not want to play here, trade him. This is a team sport, not a ME sport. No more games. (pun) On a lighter note, Monday night at 7 pm, Chad and the Argos are up against the other top team in the CFL...B.C. Lions. I want to see more of Chad since the change in attitude. 

So I will give it a shot.  

His name is Chad Argo and He/Me are his pronouns?

This is pretty good.  I think it's supposed to be a Stephon Diggs post, though at no point in the thread title or post does the OP actually type that name.

This gets full marks for possibly the worst thread start I've ever seen.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

There really needs to be a post count rule before you can start a thread

In which case, you’d have X number of inane posts preceding it. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/1/2023 at 3:36 PM, Mike in Horseheads said:

72posts and your telling people what to do lol

Oh, I’m so impressed with your posting record…..I’m taking notes.   Can I be your friend around here and you can teach me to be like you? 
Lol, give us a break and let people post what they want. 

2 minutes ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

Oh, I’m so impressed with your posting record…..I’m taking notes.   Can I be your friend around here and you can teach me to be like you? 
Lol, give us a break and let people post what they want. 

Ok Francis..

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Ok Francis..

There you go - you got your sense of humor back …. The things I have to do around here to keep things straight (and I’m a new here too - somewhat ).  What is this board coming to? 

by the way, it’s Happy Hour here now in Hawaii (almost 5pm). Cheers !!

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

There you go - you got your sense of humor back …. The things I have to do around here to keep things straight (and I’m a new here too - somewhat ).  What is this board coming to? 

by the way, it’s Happy Hour here now in Hawaii (almost 5pm). Cheers !!

Do you know @GoBills808, he will tell you i'm friendly to people from your country

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Do you know @GoBills808, he will tell you i'm friendly to people from your country

As for me, I talk big and carry a small stick - so don’t mind me.  808 and I …We chatted some but never linked up, (thanks for asking).  This “country”.  ….. I think you’re being generous now.  

As for me, I think I’m in line to break some sort of record when I leave Hawaii to go retire in western NY, hopefully very soon!   Love the people there - I really do! 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

As for me, I talk big and carry a small stick - so don’t mind me.  808 and I …We chatted some but never linked up, (thanks for asking).  This “country”.  ….. I think you’re being generous now.  

As for me, I think I’m in line to break some sort of record when I leave Hawaii to go retire in western NY, hopefully very soon!   Love the people there - I really do! 

I retired 2 years ago at 61 except for a small 5-10 hr a month job that is very flexible. You'll love it. I will never leave WNY in the Southern Tier, people complain all the time but we love it here.  Like everywhere, its what ya make it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I retired 2 years ago at 61 except for a small 5-10 hr a month job that is very flexible. You'll love it. I will never leave WNY in the Southern Tier, people complain all the time but we love it here.  Like everywhere, its what ya make it

I’m a native of NYS, been to Horseheads, I love the whole region - the people are the best !! Can’t wait to get back, Hawaii is over rated, I sometimes come to this page looking to make a little trouble, I like the rough and tumble banter! 
I’ll be at the Denver, NYJ, NE games this year, I CANT WAIT!!!

On 7/1/2023 at 8:59 PM, rocky61 said:

It's time to settle this...if he does not want to play here, trade him. This is a team sport, not a ME sport. No more games. (pun) On a lighter note, Monday night at 7 pm, Chad and the Argos are up against the other top team in the CFL...B.C. Lions. I want to see more of Chad since the change in attitude. 

Thanks. Now that the above case is closed, it begs the question......If Beane and McDermott falter, should we bring back Marv Levy as Head coach or GM?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/1/2023 at 9:38 PM, JJGauna said:

Lol, my BBMB post count didn’t carry over.

BBMB closed like 7 years ago... so you average what, 10 posts a year? 

Guessing even if your post count did carry over, that'd bump you up to around 150 posts combined 😆

On 7/1/2023 at 7:24 PM, Your Brown Eye said:

Tim Settle can kick rocks

Sorry haven't had much time to stay in tune with the situation please enlighten those of us that are out of touch . My apologies it's been a very busy summer & i haven't been as engaged as i would like . 

• Simon locked this topic