Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

You can have an issue with a brother and still love him.  But at no point did Josh throw Diggs under the bus over the situation.  I don't buy it's to him Diggs is referring.

Again this is all supposition that Diggs is talking about Josh. If so, he could be thinking that Josh is making him look bad, or trying to make himself good, but over-praising the relationship whilst it’s in a bad place. Or Josh isn’t being completely honest about what led to the offensive issues at the end of the season, instead blaming communication. But, as ever, Difgs is so cryptic he could be speaking about anyone. And I doubt he’ll be allowed in front of a mic if he does turn up at training tomorrow.

Edited by UKBillFan

5 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

“I love Stef as a brother” or making clear there isn’t a personal issue between him and Diggs when Diggs feels there is?

IF Diggs is talking about Josh. He may not be.

isnt "I love you like a brother' usually followed by, "but . . . ?"

isnt it code for '. . . but as brothers know.  Brothers fight.   A lot.  And hard.  but after i kick his ass, i still love him'

Just now, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Again;

Diggs could’ve posted anything on Insta, hundreds of things that could’ve put this drama to bed. 

He didn’t. Again. 

Because he’s dramatic like a teenager girl. 

this is the first time I’ve felt old. This under 30 generation loves being dramatic and emotional. It’s freaking weird. 

Just now, Peace Frog said:

Trade Diggs and take the cap hit. It costs money to remove cancer.

I get the point but that’s why you can’t be emotional as a GM.

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Diggs is probably just mad that Allen didn't invite him to the Madden party.

11dd4015-f6da-49e1-b2ab-81329c723717.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

this is the first time I’ve felt old. This under 30 generation loves being dramatic and emotional. It’s freaking weird. 

Oh so SHE’S the barmaid?

3 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

"It's basically impossible for Stefon Diggs to not be on the Bills this season.. The way his contract is structured he essentially can't be moved" ~

@RapSheet

None of this is new. Beane deserves a ton of criticism for restructuring without cleaning this up first. 

Im not happy with Stef. But Beane is a major piece to this as well. This is going to cost us $6-8M more than it should if we don’t fix it.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Meltdowns in June are therapeutic! Diggs comes back and helps win the Super Bowl, he will have a statue built downtown! 

It’ll bound to be the wrong size or something. Diggs will post something cryptic on social media in response.

1 minute ago, Bills Bud said:

Even if Diggs does show there is a feeling this could blow up during the season and ruin it, it’s better to remove him now 

well I’m not sure absolutely ruining before it starts is better than possibly having something go wrong later 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

At 23 Flavors, no less.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.