Bills Sign Leonard Floyd

JGMcD2

29 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

Well MISSter prospector - I guess your downvotes didn't work? Diggs is a no show like we told you. My sources telling me "he is done". This comes from an NHL agent/lawyer who knows Stef's agent very well.

nice, I too can't wait to see Floyd out there!

• Like (+1) 2

image.jpeg.a7afcf4d283f7cf8959be0997bbda9c7.jpegSo, are we on the same page? As the qb, you’re the leader of these men. Keep that thing in your pants. Don’t cheat on your girlfriend. If you do, wear protection. Distractions are killer to a team. Especially the night before a playoff game. 

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Got Floyd for less than Ngakoue

It was reported he took less to sign with us .. wonder what his other offers were for?

The price of playing for a SB vs signing with a non contender.  Ngakoue was holding out for the highest bidder.  He’s still only 28 and such a liability Vs the run..  

Beane killed it landing floyd.  We’re going to love this guy

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The price of playing for a SB vs signing with a non contender.  Ngakoue was holding out for the highest bidder.  He’s still only 28 and such a liability Vs the run..  

Beane killed it landing floyd.  We’re going to love this guy

I'll go out on a limb and say Leonard Floyd will lead the Bills in sacks.  I was so hoping we'd try to sign him.  Mafia will embrace this guy. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

48 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I'll go out on a limb and say Leonard Floyd will lead the Bills in sacks.  I was so hoping we'd try to sign him.  Mafia will embrace this guy. 

Watching him at practice this week i have to say I got excited.  Dude is a baller

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

It'll be like Jerry Hughes for his last couple of seasons here. But hopefully a bit better.

These guys just can't help themselves when it comes to acquiring defensive players.

This will come back to haunt us when we are getting knocked out of the playoffs next January.

We'll talk then.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1