Bills Mafia Insanity Video

Mark Vader

Uhm.  Not sure what I watched!  😂

Was there a website or something to visit that I missed?

I will say, the drone shots were pretty cool, along with the couple of continuous takes.  Not easy to have a continuous take at all, especially with action shots like they did.  All being shot from a drone.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Nice, makes me want shout!

• Like (+1) 1

They did a great job of editing! At first you'd think it was a one-take, but it was very clever and creative editing. 

I'm assuming all the spoken parts were post production addins, but they did a really good job of making the sounds feel correct.

Still don't get the premise... And Jerry Jones is the villain?

Edited by nkreed

The drone stuff was awesome. But I'm still trying to figure out the plot. Was it confiscating the Josh Allen portrait? Was it rescuing the Mafia Book? Mostly looked like a bunch of cool, random Bills stuff. A lot of Bills cliches. And I think the left dolphin was out of sync. 

• Agree 1

Wow all one shot - wonder how many takes! 

/s

But really, very cool to see such a seemingly complicated production being made in our City. 

It might have helped if they did a group shot of the villains approaching the building to establish what I think was the plot - Bills Mafia defending its HQ from invading opponents. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I spent 2 grand on a drone during lockdown. 

I can successfully go straight up, I’m pretty amazing at going 90 degrees left and right, and I only broke one set of blades crashing into a tree as I didn’t realize “auto crash avoidance” didn’t work if you purposefully fly towards a tree. 

Anyone want a drone for like $500? 😂

Edited by stevestojan
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.