Bills Mafia Insanity Video

Mark Vader

The project made as a promo vehicle for Pancho Villas Back Pack drive charitable endeavor. So I hope i works to attract money to the  charity.

High production values Very cute. I especially liked the fish on skates getting karate kicked  BLAM

😁

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

I can’t imagine the jabs we’d be taking at the chiefs if they put something like this together. 

But, that’s just my opinion, and I’m one of those curmudgeons that cringes every time I hear the phrase Bills Mafia. 

Edited by stevestojan
  • Agree 1

For those  not in WNY, that was filmed at Riverworks. Riverworks was a grain mill that sat empty fro years. They were going to demolish it, but it would cost more to  tear it down and build a new building on the site.  The Labatts cans are the old concrete grain silos.  At the right times the whole area and downtown smells like Cheerios. The General Mills plant is practically next door.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, mrags said:

Hard work I’m sure, and I appreciate that part of it. But pretty awful if you ask me. 

Awful? Did you see the Bills schedule reveal this year? That was awful.

Oh well, can't please everyone.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I think it’s one cut, with an extremely talented drone flyer. I know a guy who can maneuver one like this. Hover the damn thing two feet from your face and take off like an air force pilot. Also does videos. He wears goggles with a camera so he’s basically in the drone with what he’s seeing. 

I thought this was great. Thanks for the share.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, stevestojan said:

I can’t imagine the jabs we’d be taking at the chiefs if they put something like this together. 

But, that’s just my opinion, and I’m one of those curmudgeons that cringes every time I hear the phrase Bills Mafia

Thank you. I’m the same. It was kinda neat at one point then it got out of hand. Now we just look like a bunch of drunken yokels smashing things. 

funny story, just 2 days ago as my wife and I sit inside a Ft. Lauderdale restaurant for breakfast with some Bills gear on, the waiter asked if we would kindly not smash his table when we were done with breakfast. It was kinda funny and cute for a second. We had a good laugh, sparked a conversation as well. But the fact is that’s how we’re looked to others and it’s embarrassing. 

17 hours ago, What a Tuel said:

Some of you guys need to loosen up and have a bit of fun....

But this wasn’t fun. It was kinda lame 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.