Go Woke. Go Broke.

Former Anheuser-Busch Executive: Corporate Leftism Is Driven by Investment Firms

Who Are Pushed by Government Officials

by Ian Hanchett

On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Jesse Watters Primetime,” Strive Asset Management Co-Founder and former Anheuser-Busch executive Anson Frericks said that asset managers like BlackRock, State Street, and Vanguard impose things like ESG and DEI onto companies because the asset firms are pressured into doing so by government officials. Frericks said, “You take a look at BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard, they manage $20 trillion worth of capital, but it’s not their own money. This is the money that everyday citizens, firefighters, police officers, doctors, who generally have their money either [in] 401ks or, in a lot of cases, large pension funds, large pension funds

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/06/03/fmr-anheuser-busch-executive-corporate-leftism-is-driven-by-investment-firms-who-are-pushed-by-officials/

North Carolina Brewery Buys Back Its Brand From Anheuser-Busch as Bud Light's Mulvaney Disaster Continues

By Mike Miller 

In this episode of This Bud’s Not for You…

As Bud Light continues to suffer the consequences of its boneheaded deal with so-called “transgender” Dylan Mulvaney — the 26-year man-child who pretends he’s a teenage girl, for money— a North Carolina brewery has become the first A-B InBev brand to buy itself back from the corporation.

As first reported by the Winston-Salem Journal, the co-founders of the Appalachian Mountain Brewery (AMB) decided to “take the rare step of buying their freedom from [the] global conglomerate.”

Nathan Kelischek and Chris Zieber founded Appalachian Mountain Brewery in 2011 before entering a partnership with Craft Brew Alliance and eventually being acquired by Anheuser-Busch in 2021, officially becoming part of A-B’s craft beer portfolio.

Kelischek and Zieber — who are also cousins — remained involved in the AMB operation through its years under different ownership groups. They made the buy-back decision as the Mulvaney boycott continued to wreak financial havoc on the embattled corporation, tactfully telling the Wall Street Journal:

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/06/03/north-carolina-brewery-buys-back-its-brand-from-anheuser-busch-as-bud-lights-mulvaney-disaster-continues-n755960

• Thank you (+1) 2

When will the right wing nut jobs ever learn? The Republican Party isn't even a political party with policy principles anymore, just a vehicle for promoting rage against certain social issues and viewpoints.

And when they get annihilated in the next election AGAIN, they still won't have figured out why. Being the loudest and angriest group does not equate to being in the majority. If they ever realize the folly of their ways, Republicans will return to winning meaningful national races.

Edited by buffblue
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

When will the right wing nut jobs ever learn? The Republican Party isn't even a political party with policy principles anymore, just a vehicle for promoting rage against certain social issues and viewpoints.

And when they get annihilated in the next election AGAIN, they still won't have figured out why. Being the loudest and angriest group does not equate to being in the majority. If they ever realize the folly of their ways, Republicans will return to winning meaningful national races.

Why do you support sexualizing children?

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

North Carolina Brewery Buys Back Its Brand From Anheuser-Busch as Bud Light's Mulvaney Disaster Continues

By Mike Miller 

In this episode of This Bud’s Not for You…

As Bud Light continues to suffer the consequences of its boneheaded deal with so-called “transgender” Dylan Mulvaney — the 26-year man-child who pretends he’s a teenage girl, for money— a North Carolina brewery has become the first A-B InBev brand to buy itself back from the corporation.

As first reported by the Winston-Salem Journal, the co-founders of the Appalachian Mountain Brewery (AMB) decided to “take the rare step of buying their freedom from [the] global conglomerate.”

Nathan Kelischek and Chris Zieber founded Appalachian Mountain Brewery in 2011 before entering a partnership with Craft Brew Alliance and eventually being acquired by Anheuser-Busch in 2021, officially becoming part of A-B’s craft beer portfolio.

Kelischek and Zieber — who are also cousins — remained involved in the AMB operation through its years under different ownership groups. They made the buy-back decision as the Mulvaney boycott continued to wreak financial havoc on the embattled corporation, tactfully telling the Wall Street Journal:

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/06/03/north-carolina-brewery-buys-back-its-brand-from-anheuser-busch-as-bud-lights-mulvaney-disaster-continues-n755960

I'm up in Boone often. I will make a point of supporting AMB more than I already do. Solid craft brewery.

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Why do you support sexualizing children?

I'm up in Boone often. I will make a point of supporting AMB more than I already do. Solid craft brewery.

You should visit the "Another Republican" thread if you're interested in stopping the sexualization of children. Project much? Thoughts and prayers.

1 hour ago, buffblue said:

...this is what total detachment from reality looks like.

(all the posts from deflecting lefties on this board are eerily all similar, like a single person or nutty hive mind mentality)

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

(all the posts from deflecting lefties on this board are eerily all similar, like a single person or nutty hive mind mentality)

Yeah because the DeSantis gang on here is so different and diverse in opinions

,,,also because lying and distorting reality is in, 

While telling straight up truth is very very bad and needs to be actually cancelled, by 

the real loony tunes.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Yeah because the DeSantis gang on here is so different and diverse in opinions

Not interested in what you have to say, how's this for cancel ...

• Like (+1) 1

BillStime

Tiberius

Kemp

Q-baby!

SectionC3

Buftex

The Trump Virus

GregPersons

GOBUFFALO716

Penfield45

The Frankish Reich

Billsmisery

WEATHER DOT COM
Niagara Bill

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

BullBuchanan

ALF

SoTier

Warcodered

Backintheday544

Plano

daz28

Boxcar

716er

Scraps

oldmanfan

Melon

Governor

Motorin'

Gene Frenkle

muppy

TBBills

John Adams

Logic

BringMetheHeadofLeonLett

frostbitmic

Sundancer

redtail hawk

SUNY_amherst

Roundybout

LOL>>>>>> all cancelled .....

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

reality does come with some guardrails

Yup.  Freedom doesn't mean an absence of boundaries.

My mom, who is a lifelong Dem, used to bristle at the way my wife (and I, but I'm the golden child) raised our kids, i.e. being strict with them.  Now that they're in their early 20's and comparing them to my nieces and nephew, who are great kids but have issues (my brother used to be conservative but then became a liberal), she says we did it the right way.

• Like (+1) 3

On 5/31/2023 at 8:36 AM, B-Man said:

Put that Corona down, you LGBT+ loving creep!

https://www.newsweek.com/half-americas-10-most-popular-beers-have-lgbt-partnerships-1793173

Corona Extra and Modelo Especial are both owned by Constellation Brands, which has supported a number of LGBTQ+ events. The brand partnered with Stonewall Sports, which promotes LGBTQ+ participation, and in 2020 scored a top 100 score on the 2020 Corporate Equality Index for LGBTQ equality.

Next thing you know, we'll have to boycott Labatt's Blue. You might as well just call off the 2023 season right now.

https://humanise.world/blog/somewhere-over-the-rainbow-marketing-to-the-lgbtqia-community/

One of the first Canadian brands to market directly to the LGBTQIA+ community was Labatt Beer approximately 20 years ago. 

It's like the only entertainment left for us regular guys is to pleasure ourselves with the cheap innards of a My Pillow.

54 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.newsweek.com/half-americas-10-most-popular-beers-have-lgbt-partnerships-1793173

Corona Extra and Modelo Especial are both owned by Constellation Brands, which has supported a number of LGBTQ+ events. The brand partnered with Stonewall Sports, which promotes LGBTQ+ participation, and in 2020 scored a top 100 score on the 2020 Corporate Equality Index for LGBTQ equality.

Next thing you know, we'll have to boycott Labatt's Blue. You might as well just call off the 2023 season right now.

https://humanise.world/blog/somewhere-over-the-rainbow-marketing-to-the-lgbtqia-community/

One of the first Canadian brands to market directly to the LGBTQIA+ community was Labatt Beer approximately 20 years ago. 

It's like the only entertainment left for us regular guys is to pleasure ourselves with the cheap innards of a My Pillow.

Wow it is almost like conservatives don't care about the gay and lesbian part but find it insulting when you lie about men being women, of course if that is true then liberals have once again been wrong about the situation.

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

BillStime

Tiberius

Kemp

Q-baby!

SectionC3

Buftex

The Trump Virus

GregPersons

GOBUFFALO716

Penfield45

The Frankish Reich

Billsmisery

WEATHER DOT COM
Niagara Bill

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

BullBuchanan

ALF

SoTier

Warcodered

Backintheday544

Plano

daz28

Boxcar

716er

Scraps

oldmanfan

Melon

Governor

Motorin'

Gene Frenkle

muppy

TBBills

John Adams

Logic

BringMetheHeadofLeonLett

frostbitmic

Sundancer

redtail hawk

SUNY_amherst

Roundybout

All this says is that you can't handle being outside of an echo chamber/safe space. Sad!

• Agree 2
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Wow it is almost like conservatives don't care about the gay and lesbian part but find it insulting when you lie about men being women, of course if that is true then liberals have once again been wrong about the situation.

Exactamundo.

But Libs (like Frankie) find that concept too hard.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Have the Republicans not lost 6 of the last 7 popular votes? Do they not recognize that their singular focus on social matters is a political loser with the general electorate? Why is this so hard to understand? You must be the one living in an alternate universe. You see, I deal in facts, and the simple reality is that the Republican party appeals to smaller and smaller groups of people and is on the wrong end of the vast majority of polling issues

Edited by buffblue
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

BillStime

Tiberius

Kemp

Q-baby!

SectionC3

Buftex

The Trump Virus

GregPersons

GOBUFFALO716

Penfield45

The Frankish Reich

Billsmisery

WEATHER DOT COM
Niagara Bill

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

BullBuchanan

ALF

SoTier

Warcodered

Backintheday544

Plano

daz28

Boxcar

716er

Scraps

oldmanfan

Melon

Governor

Motorin'

Gene Frenkle

muppy

TBBills

John Adams

Logic

BringMetheHeadofLeonLett

frostbitmic

Sundancer

redtail hawk

SUNY_amherst

Roundybout

You are one of, if not the stupidest poster I've ever seen on PPP, and I've been here a long time. FYI Carry on.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Exactamundo.

But Libs (like Frankie) find that concept too hard.

You're not far behind, but all you do is post tweets that others write, so not quite there. It is always fascinating to see the sources of your particular brainwashing. Lemming.

3 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

That's why they put the B and the T (and the +) in there!

27 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

That's why they put the B and the T (and the +) in there!

Are you claiming that Labatts was marketing directly to Trans people 20 years ago? I would love to see it. If you mean they simply did a gay friendly then you are proving my point 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Are you claiming that Labatts was marketing directly to Trans people 20 years ago? I would love to see it. If you mean they simply did a gay friendly then you are proving my point 

Why does it bother you that a company is trying to get trans people to buy their beer? This is not Bud Lite going into our schools and trying to make children not only drink beer, but also to wash down their puberty blocking pills with their beer. I though it was about "the children." In this case, that hyped up thing about male fragility seems to fit the bill 

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Why does it bother you that a company is trying to get trans people to buy their beer? This is not Bud Lite going into our schools and trying to make children not only drink beer, but also to wash down their puberty blocking pills with their beer. I though it was about "the children." In this case, that hyped up thing about male fragility seems to fit the bill 

I don't think Bud is trying to get trans people to buy their beer.  I think they're trying to improve their corporate ESG score by demonstrating their obedience and commitment to the social justice cult by promoting a marketing campaign focused on a group representing something like .01% of the population to score social credit points.  The group woke ideology classifies as the victim of all victims.  It's the ultimate statement of virtue signaling.  Its how you get your corporate ESG score to 100.

This displeases lots of the company's current customers and they decided individually or collectively to withhold their spending on the company's products.  That's how market capitalism works.  Ultimately, the company's management would rather lose a huge amount of sales and revenue than anger the social justice cult which has no tolerance for anyone not supporting their agenda.  Once you sell your soul to the social justice Devil you can't get out without consequences.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You made a claim that I showed was false and now you moved the goalposts. That being said I am ignoring Bud Light because I literally do not drink it even when free, I object to Target having tucking swimwear, and that is a true boycott from my wife that I fully support.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, this makes me feel better because I like Corona and Modelo hell of a lot more than I like any other beer brands

I caught some Fox and Friends this morning and one of the hosts said it was his mother’s birthday so they showed a picture of her at....wait for it....Target Field, and they all starting hooping and oh noing at that, anything to press a point, Fox targeting a private business over gay things. 

Just pure hate 

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The one I drive by is almost empty lately.  A guy from work had to stop and get his scripts and the people were giving it to him. 

If this puts more money in small business and local breweries it has a secondary benefit 

Edited by Chris farley
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Imagine living your life like this dweeb 

I have an in-law who's doing the same thing. He never drank Bud Light, but now he's researching what other products Anheuser Busch has bought out. Guess what? They got his favorite microbrew! He won't drink that now.

Sometimes having a beer is just having a beer, and not making a political statement one way or the other.

Many years ago a college friend's parents refused to drive German cars because of Nazi connections. They bought him a Saab. I think he really wanted an Audi, but he had to drive a Saab.

Quite a way to live your life. 

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I have an in-law who's doing the same thing. He never drank Bud Light, but now he's researching what other products Anheuser Busch has bought out. Guess what? They got his favorite microbrew! He won't drink that now.

Sometimes having a beer is just having a beer, and not making a political statement one way or the other.

Many years ago a college friend's parents refused to drive German cars because of Nazi connections. They bought him a Saab. I think he really wanted an Audi, but he had to drive a Saab.

Quite a way to live your life. 

Altria’s wholly-owned subsidiaries include Philip Morris USA Inc., U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company LLC, John Middleton Co., Sherman Group Holdings LLC. The company also holds an equity investment in beer giant Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (NYSE: BUD).

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/ng-interactive/2021/jul/14/food-monopoly-meals-profits-data-investigation

From Junk food to poison like Cigarettes and beer.