Go Woke. Go Broke.

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Says the commie!

Anyway more commie madness..

Please, show me any of my "commie" posts.  You just call anyone who disagrees with you at all a commie.  

For the record, I think the whole trans push is ridiculous.  I feel people can do and be anyone they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.  In saying that, I don't agree that everyone has to accept it.  Not advocating violence or anything of that sort, but it also doesn't mean you have to be inclusionary just because people say you do.  

But again, please quote any of my "commie" posts, or admit that you just call everyone who disagrees with you a commie.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, cle23 said:

Please, show me any of my "commie" posts.  You just call anyone who disagrees with you at all a commie.  

For the record, I think the whole trans push is ridiculous.  I feel people can do and be anyone they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.  In saying that, I don't agree that everyone has to accept it.  Not advocating violence or anything of that sort, but it also doesn't mean you have to be inclusionary just because people say you do.  

But again, please quote any of my "commie" posts, or admit that you just call everyone who disagrees with you a commie.

If you can't see the commies who have taken over the left then I can't help you.

And again, you may not be a card carrying commie, but when you support leftist commie crap you are a useful idiot for commies.

Just as bad. Sorry, not sorry.

22 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If you can't see the commies who have taken over the left then I can't help you.

And again, you may not be a card carrying commie, but when you support leftist commie crap you are a useful idiot for commies.

Just as bad. Sorry, not sorry.

You're not sorry that you literally can't quote anything I've said that makes me a commie?  Again, not agreeing with you isn't enough reason.  Also, I don't think you fully grasp what it means to be a "commie."  Most "commies" didn't have a choice, and were murdered or starved.

Like I said, I fully agree that the "woke" portion of things has gone way too far.  But people should be allowed to do or be as they please as long as they aren't hurting someone else.  And there are consequences to that as well.  It's just like the freedom of speech.  You can generally say anything you want, but that doesn't mean that people can't treat you differently because of the things you say.  

You also accuse others of trolling, but tagging people and drawing attention to yourself is the biggest troll job on here right now.

Edited by cle23

24 minutes ago, cle23 said:

You're not sorry that you literally can't quote anything I've said that makes me a commie?  Again, not agreeing with you isn't enough reason.  Also, I don't think you fully grasp what it means to be a "commie."  Most "commies" didn't have a choice, and were murdered or starved.

Like I said, I fully agree that the "woke" portion of things has gone way too far.  But people should be allowed to do or be as they please as long as they aren't hurting someone else.  And there are consequences to that as well.  It's just like the freedom of speech.  You can generally say anything you want, but that doesn't mean that people can't treat you differently because of the things you say.  

You also accuse others of trolling, but tagging people and drawing attention to yourself is the biggest troll job on here right now.

I have to disagree, billstime is the biggest troll by a country mile. Not even close. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is there any chance at all that we can stop calling each other ‘cult members’ and ‘commies’? What’s the point of this sort of elementary school rhetoric? 

Not a chance with me. I'll call commies and those who support them exactly what they are.

BLM is an organization led by self described marxists. There are many here who do indeed support that sham commie organization. If the shoe fits....

@BillStime et al. are indeed commies.

Now as far as pointless exercises go I need to ask, with all due respect, what can the point possibly be to continue engaging posters such as @BillStime ?  

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Not a chance with me. I'll call commies and those who support them exactly what they are.

BLM is an organization led by self described marxists. There are many here who do indeed support that sham commie organization. If the shoe fits....

Now as far as pointless exercises go I need to ask, with all due respect, what can the point possibly be to continue engaging posters such as @BillStime ?  

NC….if you never talk with someone who disagrees with you then what’s the point of being on here? If I just want to talk to myself I can do that in my cell. 😂

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Can’t deny any longer that the conservative boycott has real power to make news. 

Bud Light STILL reeling and Target has lost an estimated $9B in the past week.  

That being said.  They don’t care.  They quite literally hate you.  

They don’t think the boycotts will last and they would rather get the DEI/ESG bump for their banking overlords in Vanguard and BlackRock. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Can’t deny any longer that the conservative boycott has real power to make news. 

Bud Light STILL reeling and Target has lost an estimated $9B in the past week.  

That being said.  They don’t care.  They quite literally hate you.  

They don’t think the boycotts will last and they would rather get the DEI/ESG bump for their banking overlords in Vanguard and BlackRock. 

Tell us your commies without actually saying it...

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

30 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

NC….if you never talk with someone who disagrees with you then what’s the point of being on here? If I just want to talk to myself I can do that in my cell. 😂

I'm fine talking to people who disagree with me....as long as they're not a commie or one who supports commies.

I'm not fine talking to morons who give you an endless stream of Trump memes in response to every single post you make.

I've changed my posting style substantially over the years here in direct relation to the rise in leftist idiocy.

Can you say @BillStime has altered his style one nanometer over the years that you've engaged in "discussions" with her?

Despite your best efforts there is absolutely zero point.

Additionally a wise person once told me that political discussions are not for the person you're directly discussing a topic with. It's for the third person who might be listening off to the side.

Therefore I'm perfectly fine ignoring commies that will continue to be commies no matter what you, I or anyone else "discusses" with them.

If a lurker however looks into something a little deeper than they otherwise would have....then that's the point of being here.

Leftists, and the commies increasingly among them, are forever lost.