Go Woke. Go Broke.

Oh no, how will the billion dollar beer conglomerates survive without money from Ethel “I don’t like *****” Sarcaczyk or Jerry “I hump guns” Gorsplatski?

AnBEV is still trading at over $60 btw 

Edited by Roundybout
  • Haha (+1) 1

🎯

On 5/9/2023 at 7:54 AM, JaCrispy said:

The “grievance hustlers” can never run out of grievances…If everyone was doing well, these people would be out of jobs…

Therefore, their mission is to make sure people always stay angry, resentful, and ungrateful…

So

Much
Winning 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

I love that these ***** adjunct laden beer brands are imploding.

I'll be honest.  As absurdity becomes the norm I'm finding it difficult to discern the difference between sarcasm and parody vs. an honest attempt at communicating some whimsical message. 

I was always under the impression the goal of marketing was to promote your brand and sell more product.  Instead a growing number of practitioners of the trade see it as opportunity to inform customers their belief system is invalid and perhaps oppressive.  How alienating your audience is expected to translate to higher beer sales is unclear?    

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'll be honest.  As absurdity becomes the norm I'm finding it difficult to discern the difference between sarcasm and parody vs. an honest attempt at communicating some whimsical message. 

I was always under the impression the goal of marketing was to promote your brand and sell more product.  Instead a growing number of practitioners of the trade see it as opportunity to inform customers their belief system is invalid and perhaps oppressive.  How alienating your audience is expected to translate to higher beer sales is unclear?    

These corporations are so massive that they can take a hit from American boycotts hoping that they will fade, as long as it sufficiently boosts their ESG score. 

A poster above can try and cover for Anheuser-Busch all they want, but they did let go of some execs and are currently having to subsidize retailers and delivery people who they completely f-ed over by alienating their base.  

Apparently Miller Lite wants to do the same. 

Edited by SCBills

Conservatives, if they could organize on this, should continue with Bud Light/Anheuser Busch and completely destroy their brand in America.  No mercy and never stop. 

Make an example of one brand to the most extreme ability that you can.  

Let every single brand backed by BlackRock and Vanguard know what can be done to their product.  

On 5/15/2023 at 3:01 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Is @Roundybout a Miller Lite or Bud Light drinker?

Don't care.

I do know that he/she/they is/are a commie.

You're a broken record at this point.  Calling people commies is like 90% if your posts.  

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, cle23 said:

You're a broken record at this point.  Calling people commies is like 90% if your posts.  

On 5/14/2023 at 9:06 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Replies and engagement are their fuel. It's the very life blood of commie trolls.