Go Woke. Go Broke.

4 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I will honestly state that I can't understand getting upset about a movie that is supposed to be completely stupid. It would be like being mad at Adam Sandler for a movie 

That’s what happens when your party hits rock bottom. You get upset over a movie targeted at girls… and Ted Cruz.

And this freak show:

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

That’s what happens when your party hits rock bottom. You get upset over a movie targeted at girls… and Ted Cruz.

And this freak show:

You called child trafficking a QANON theory, so your looking up at Shapiro 

11 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

I will honestly state that I can't understand getting upset about a movie that is supposed to be completely stupid. It would be like being mad at Adam Sandler for a movie 

This petty outrage is what I’d slam the far left for doing for a long time, but as Conservative media has grown, we’re seeing the exact same thing come from them. 

Many of them were angry about there simply being a trans actor in this movie, 1 out of 70+ actors…and I haven’t seen it but from what I’ve read there is no pushing of child surgeries or anything like that.

These are the same people that would hit the Left for not waiting for the facts to play out, which I agreed with, but this is the same exact thing. It’s either that or they don’t even think a trans person should simply be allowed to even exist in a movie, or probably exist at all. 

And I said the same thing about people who went back and called the first Ace Ventura movie “transphobic”. It’s a silly comedy, that’s all. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You compared Sound of Freedom to 2000 mules which you referred to as a QANON movie, not sure what further I need to prove.

Oh, so it should be able for you to highlight my exact words.  I'll wait.

2 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I’m glad we were able to get this whiny take from this Poso clown who was a pizzagate fraud boy…about a Barbie movie. 

I’ll repeat…a supposed grown man complaining about a Barbie movie being feminist. Simply stunning. 

Yeah...because turning Ken into a pansy feminist makes total sense.

That took all of 10 seconds

There were 20 responses.

The leader with 7  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . BillStime.

• Haha (+1) 1