Go Woke. Go Broke.

21 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

looking down on people with less money is privilege.

LMAO My father came from a family of farmers where they moved from farm to farm to survive and shared each others clothes. You confuse ignorant rednecks with poor people... ignorant rednecks are all over Wal-Mart, hence why the word "redneck" has its own definition, which is "a working-class white person, especially a politically reactionary one from a rural area." and doesn't include POOR.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

30 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

LMAO My father came from a family of farmers where they moved from farm to farm to survive and shared each others clothes. You confuse ignorant rednecks with poor people... ignorant rednecks are all over Wal-Mart, hence why the word "redneck" has its own definition, which is "a working-class white person, especially a politically reactionary one from a rural area." and doesn't include POOR.

OK, so it's elitist.  And if you include race in the definition it's racist.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

OK, so it's elitist.  And if you include race in the definition it's racist.

You can try and frame it however you want to, but I literally copied and pasted the definition FROM THE DAMN DICTIONARY. Take it up with the editors if you have a problem with the language.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

21 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

So much inclusivity on display from the useful idiots in this thread.

They revel in the cult-like belief while admiring their accomplishments represented by the dozen or so 10th place trophies and ribbons on display in their home.   

Their choice of holiday gifts for similar minded acquaintances are cherished items like an AFC and NFC championship game runner-up sweatshirt from 2016.  Maybe they lost but they still have "pride".

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

• 2 weeks later...

Companies continue to "go woke and go broke." So then why do they continue on that path and not adjust like any company would do under capitalism? If it's hurting your bottom line then you would change it to maximize profits right?

The fact that they continue to have worse and worse profits and this is seemingly ok for them should make you all very nervous. That points to market manipulation, corporate monopolies, and the end of a free market. Someone has way too much control over this woke agenda and this would not be the case if we were truly living in a free society.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Companies continue to "go woke and go broke." So then why do they continue on that path and not adjust like any company would do under capitalism? If it's hurting your bottom line then you would change it to maximize profits right?

The fact that they continue to have worse and worse profits and this is seemingly ok for them should make you all very nervous. That points to market manipulation, corporate monopolies, and the end of a free market. Someone has way too much control over this woke agenda and this would not be the case if we were truly living in a free society.

Go woke go broke is a bit of a misnomer. I think its really "Too woke, go broke."  

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Let me guess:  Another opportunity to be treated to a movie plot where a 5 foot 4 inch 95 pound feminist fights and defeats a group of 6 foot 2 inch 210 pound physically superior but ethically and morally irredeemable men in physical combat in a series of scenes and situations based on her super power strength and intellect and training.  Ho, hum.  Boring and beyond belief.  Its sci-fi not fairy tales.

Problem for Disney is they continue to alienate the core fan base of the Star Wars franchise and must love losing money to make a worthless point about feminism.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Let me guess:  Another opportunity to be treated to a movie plot where a 5 foot 4 inch 95 pound feminist fights and defeats a group of 6 foot 2 inch 210 pound physically superior but ethically and morally irredeemable men in physical combat in a series of scenes and situations based on her super power strength and intellect and training.  Ho, hum.  Boring and beyond belief.  Its sci-fi not fairy tales.

Problem for Disney is they continue to alienate the core fan base of the Star Wars franchise and must love losing money to make a worthless point about feminism.  

could be a transgender female. Problem solved. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

could be a transgender female. Problem solved. 

Who can only be defeated by the toxic men in the story shouting incorrect pronouns at "it".  If we collaborate on the script do you think Disney will buy it?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

34 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I listen to this painful dialogue and wonder what everyone is really thinking.  

The interviewer is apparently trying to find the greatest cosmic message in the 154th retelling of a Star Wars movie.  

For the director, do you really think she really thinks her dopey Star Wars movie is about social change from the perspective of the audience?  Is there a patriarchy disclaimer  between the  dancing French fry ads and the “Hey Doosh turn off your phone!” Message?  

It’s a movie about frazoopians fighting castaloogians.  The main focus is to get people to give money to see it.  

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I listen to this painful dialogue and wonder what everyone is really thinking.  

The interviewer is apparently trying to find the greatest cosmic message in the 154th retelling of a Star Wars movie.  

For the director, do you really think she really thinks her dopey Star Wars movie is about social change from the perspective of the audience?  Is there a patriarchy disclaimer  between the  dancing French fry ads and the “Hey Doosh turn off your phone!” Message?  

It’s a movie about frazoopians fighting castaloogians.  The main focus is to get people to give money to see it.  

I think the biggest mistake anyone can make right now as we begin 2024 is to think for even a nanosecond that these people don't believe what they're saying down to the very last atom of their being.

It's easy to dismiss this stuff as lunacy that's so absolutely counterproductive to their respective industries that there simply must be another reason behind it.

There isn't.  Believe them when they say it because they're as serious as a heart attack.

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I think the biggest mistake anyone can make right now as we begin 2024 is to think for even a nanosecond that these people don't believe what they're saying down to the very last atom of their being.

It's easy to dismiss this stuff as lunacy that's so absolutely counterproductive to their respective industries that there simply must be another reason behind it.

There isn't.  Believe them when they say it because they're as serious as a heart attack.

👆

Same guy

👇

anticommunist-0d1f8071ca8665b71b9456d971

43 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Well, maybe you're right there, and they think their impact is greater than it is.  For me, the term 'puffery' comes to mind.  I just find it dreary and boring to listen to.  In fact, I think of the Ricky Gervais commentary at the awards ceremony a few years back and how spot on it was.  

Harmless imo, but the pomposity is off the charts.  

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well, maybe you're right there, and they think their impact is greater than it is.  For me, the term 'puffery' comes to mind.  I just find it dreary and boring to listen to.  In fact, I think of the Ricky Gervais commentary at the awards ceremony a few years back and how spot on it was.  

Harmless imo, but the pomposity is off the charts.  

Maybe harmless if you just look at it as though it's only coming from some self important feminist movie director.

But it's also...

College / government DEI

Trans stuff with kids at school

Climate change activists

etc..

Then you take all of these causes and see how they've all infested institutions from the FBI to major sports leagues to your local community library.

All of it is cultural poison with the singular purpose of destroying all of the principles that this country was supposedly built upon.

Edited by BillsFanNC

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

College / government DEI

OH, SO SCARY

.0000000005% impact

Climate change activists

Keep listening to those MILLIONAIRES FOR BILLIONARIES 

Then you take all of these causes and see how they've all infested institutions from the FBI to major sports leagues to your local community library.

What would you be without TWOBILLSDRIVE?

All of it is cultural poison with the singular purpose of destroying all of the principles that this country was supposedly built upon.

Poison:

giphy.gif

Your keeper$ LOVE you.

You will go to your grave defeated.

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Who can only be defeated by the toxic men in the story shouting incorrect pronouns at "it".  If we collaborate on the script do you think Disney will buy it?

Considering the dreck they've been putting out lately...

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

How is Bud Light doing nowadays?

You undoubtedly were hoping for some sort of gotcha. Sadly…

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/31/investing/bud-light-anheuser-busch-earnings/index.html

Unless, of course, you have data showing something else. FYI - CNN would typically lean in on DEI and away from the awful people that took their beer business to other brands. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

You undoubtedly were hoping for some sort of gotcha. Sadly…

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/31/investing/bud-light-anheuser-busch-earnings/index.html

Unless, of course, you have data showing something else. FYI - CNN would typically lean in on DEI and away from the awful people that took their beer business to other brands. 

No, it was a legit question

They’re still around they fall in the two big to fail department

I know Kid Rock is selling it in his bar

21 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

How is Bud Light doing nowadays?

You and your friends say it tastes like piss.  I wouldn't know.   

The Truth Hertz: Rental Giant to Shed 20,000 EVs -- and Gas Up

IMG_3235.thumb.jpeg.8f6eecbb9e178160b5ab9cb07205c3f2.jpeg

Just a few months ago, Hertz committed to making electric vehicles a quarter of its rental fleet. They had already announced an intent to partner with Tesla as a major provider for their future fleet, which had pushed Tesla’s value even higher. Supposedly, the scale of the demand and usage would lower costs across the board and make fleet maintenance all that much easier for Hertz and other rental agencies.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2024/01/11/the-truth-hertz-rental-giant-to-shed-20000-evs-and-gas-up-n604419

On 1/3/2024 at 2:05 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Maybe harmless if you just look at it as though it's only coming from some self important feminist movie director.

But it's also...

College / government DEI

Climate change activists

etc..

Take your tinfoil hat off please