I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!!!!

R. Rich

2 hours ago, R. Rich said:

We'll be back in our home away from home in just 129 days.  Lookin' forward to seein' my TBD fam then.  Here we go.

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!

Now it feels like the season is upon us.

I'm going to try my best to make it to this game! GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Fleezoid said:

There was such an incident on Woodrow Wilson Bridge between Maryland and Virginia.

Traffic was blocked off for miles and some people were stuck in cars for miles without toilet facilities while police tried to talk him down (down to street not river).  Eventually people got out of cars and started yelling "Jump!".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/local/longterm/wilson/wilson110598.htm

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Limeaid said:

There was such an incident on Woodrow Wilson Bridge between Maryland and Virginia.

Traffic was blocked off for miles and some people were stuck in cars for miles without toilet facilities while police tried to talk him down (down to street not river).  Eventually people got out of cars and started yelling "Jump!".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/local/longterm/wilson/wilson110598.htm

Wow. That guy wasn't trying to kill himself. He's just a whiny little twerp.

"Pointer said he had tried to kill himself recently with rat poison and with a gun, sources said."

If you're really trying to kill yourself, you don't fail with either of those. Maybe the rat poison, but a gun? C'mon......boom, your dead!

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, R. Rich said:

We'll be back in our home away from home in just 129 days.  Lookin' forward to seein' my TBD fam then.  Here we go.

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!

Looking forward to giving Rogers his 1st win as a Jet?

15 hours ago, R. Rich said:

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!

oh look... a mod sighting....

I can't wait either... :D 

see you in another 129 days.. cough. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

1 freaking day, suffer :w00t:

My internal clock looks for football at 1:00pm on Sundays. This being good and popular stuff is not all positive. 

I traded London for the home opener this year. I’ve got 52 or 53 weeks on my home opener countdown. Have a blast peeps! 

T-Minus

6 days and counting!!!

Openin' Night!!  Hopefully we'll see an improved OL, MLB, and pass rush.  I'm off work now.  Gotta run a couple errands, then I'll get home, make some wings, and finally get to see what our 2023 Buffalo Bills can do.  Go Bills!

And to those I won't catch in a few days in Rochester, I'll see the rest of y'all either Saturday night @ Danny's or Sunday @ the tailgate.  

T-Minus

5 days and counting!!!

Terrible way to start the season for sure, yet I am still lookin' forward to seein' my TBD fam this weekend.  Even if we see more of the same from our squad, the Opener is still such an event as it's our chance to see folks who may only come out for this one game per year, or for out of towners like us who don't attend each and every home game.  See y'all Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday.  Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.