87 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should the Bills select at #91

• Jordan Battle, Safety, Alabama
    • Chandler Zavala, Guard, North Carolina State
    • Henry To’oTo’o, Linebacker, Alabama
    • Nick Saldiveri, Offensive Tackle, Old Dominion
    • Noah Sewell, Linebacker, Oregon

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/15/2023 at 12:00 AM

Who Should the Bills select at #91.

The poll will be open until 8p est today.

If there is a player you feel is missing (With a 3rd round grade), please comment and I will add them in.

Edited by Virgil

Going Brandon Joseph, Safety, Notre Dame.

Think that is decent value at that spot, and he can learn from the old guys before they bounce. I like his size (6'1") as well. Could be the next Hyde, ballhawk guy

All the Guards/IOL I liked are gone, and I dont want to take one just to take one.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

RT and and MLB are the most obvious remaining needs in this scenario, but unless your getting a day 1 starter I don’t really see a need for more depth at either spot. At this point in the draft you might was well just roll with what you already have. Went with Battle because safety is a huge question mark beyond this season and the Bills have had him in for a top 30 visit.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

RT and and MLB are the most obvious remaining needs in this scenario, but unless your getting a day 1 starter I don’t really see a need for more depth at either spot. At this point in the draft you might was well just roll with what you already have. Went with Battle because safety is a huge question mark beyond this season and the Bills have had him in for a top 30 visit.

Good point, alright, I'm sticking with Safety but switching from Joseph to Battle. Would rather have OSU/Bama than ND anyways.

I chose Smith, though Zavala is probably the correct play. Youth at safety is a proper consideration at any rate. Why Smith over Battle? It's a toss-up, but I'm an UGA fan and if you can't pick your guy in a meaningless faux draft, what's the point of playing pretend GM?

12 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

How about Pitts’ RB Israel Abanikanda? I think  he’d be a perfect fit for this offense.

Rb room is fine. Let's take a break from day two running backs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

I chose Smith, though Zavala is probably the correct play. Youth at safety is a proper consideration at any rate. Why Smith over Battle? It's a toss-up, but I'm an UGA fan and if you can't pick your guy in a meaningless faux draft, what's the point of playing pretend GM?

Be sure to revote for Battle, assuming he's in the lead and makes the cut, when Virgil whittles the choices down.

• Like (+1) 1

I think Zavala is the best of the bunch….. but he can’t replace Spencer Brown and could be OG4 for us this year.  Going forward, I like him being our starter

and would have no problem with the pick.

I’d prefer Nick Saldiveri.  He might be better than Spencer Brown rn

if To’oTo’o were the pick, I wouldn’t hate on it, but give me Drake Thomas in rd 5 or 6 to compete with Spector, Dodson and maybe a FA

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Where are OTs Tyler Steen and Blake Freeland? We need O line depth dang it lol

its basically Zavala by default at this point unless we add a couple OTs to the mix

I only sent Virgil guys I have 3rd round grades on. 4th on Steen and Freeland. Steen that is about the consensus. Freeland I am lower than the consensus I accept. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I only sent Virgil guys I have 3rd round grades on. 4th on Steen and Freeland. Steen that is about the consensus. Freeland I am lower than the consensus I accept. 

Freeland is an athlete. He may not be the strongest guy right now but that can be worked on through a good strength and conditioning program. I’d take the chance on Freeland who has versatility over even a guy like Zavala who I was forced to vote for lol. Zavala doesn’t seem like he can play outside but could be a nice starter inside I would just rather take the chance on Freeland who could eventually be a LT replacement with his ceiling (or he could be a huge bust so I get it lol)

Edited by NeverOutNick
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, NeverOutNick said:

Freeland is an athlete. He may not be the strongest guy right now but that can be worked on through a good strength and conditioning program. I’d take the chance on Freeland who has versatility over even a guy like Zavala who I was forced to vote for lol. Zavala doesn’t seem like he can play outside but could be a nice starter inside I would just rather take the chance on Freeland who could eventually be a LT replacement with his ceiling (or he could be a huge bust so I get it lol)

Have you watched Saldiveri?  He’s probably the reason Freeland isn’t on the list…..that and GB thinks Freeland is a bum.  

personally, I’d be ok with Freeland in rd 3, but I’d rather have Saldiveri.  

3 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Sounds like between Freeland, Steen, Patterson, Mafi, etc, there should be some decent IOLs available in the 4th. The good news is, we can pretend we got whichever one we like the most since this draft is ending after round 3. :thumbsup:

44 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Have you watched Saldiveri?  He’s probably the reason Freeland isn’t on the list…..that and GB thinks Freeland is a bum.  

personally, I’d be ok with Freeland in rd 3, but I’d rather have Saldiveri.  

I haven’t watched Saldiveri not a lot of old dominion games I’ve payed attention to lol. But I’ll look up his highlights since that’s about all we can see. Hey if you all think Saldiveri could be a stud OT maybe I’ll switch from Zavala to him

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I voted Zavala. The top 3 on this list, him, Battle and Smith are upper 3rds on my board. The rest mid to late 3rds. So anyone from that tier and I just think our roster as it is Zavala is more likely to make an imapct as a rookie. 

Gunner, does this mean that you think Zavala if drafted could become day 1 starter?

Also, to expand on this a little bit, could you please list all OL prospects who you would expect to be day 1 starters for the Bills (other than obvious top 3 OTs)?

48 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Sounds like between Freeland, Steen, Patterson, Mafi, etc, there should be some decent IOLs available in the 4th. The good news is, we can pretend we got whichever one we like the most since this draft is ending after round 3. :thumbsup:

To be totally honest O line is the hardest position for me to evaluate so maybe I should defer to Gunner on this one. I feel great with evaluating skill positions but watching O linemen film is about as exciting as watching paint dry 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

To be totally honest O line is the hardest position for me to evaluate so maybe I should defer to Gunner on this one. I feel great with evaluating skill positions but watching O linemen film is about as exciting as watching paint dry 

Some paint Primers changes colors when they dry. Can be exciting. 😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Interested to hear who your top WRs are.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

As a group, we’re selecting a DT and S in rounds 2 and 3?  

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
pathetic.  

Haha, I lost my ***** in round 2 when we went DT and Wypler went the very next pick to Cincy.

Here in round 3, none of the OL is that impressive, and there are enough left, that we should be able to get one in round 4.

But the irony of TBD going DT and S after 3 months of crying about ignoring OL sure is something.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.