Name 2 players the Buffalo Bills will select in the 2023 NFL Draft

HOUSE

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I’m just worried that he’s just a run stuffing nose.  Not making many stops in the backfield.  Inconsistency has been his middle name according to many scouting reports.  Seems like an athletic big man that lacks the motor to be great.  Maybe he needs. Better coaching and scheme.

If I’m gonna draft a 0-1 tech in rd 1 they better be Vita Vea.  I could see us going after Bresee though.  

I just hope, that if Beane plans on drafting a MLB with our first pick, that we trade down and accumulate picks while landing the last of the remaining Campbell, Simpson or Sanders.  If one of those guys last til our 2nd rd pick we’d have accumulated several picks at that point and might be able to draft a MLB, OL, WR, TE, DL in the first 3 rounds, plus additional 4ths and 5ths.   

yes, I know- easier said than done and we need a dance partner.  Make it happen Beane 

I’m not in love with him either. But prolly the only one I’d take a risk on in the first Round. Personally I’m against it. 

• Agree 1

First of all, I must say that this tradition is quite the phenomenon:

"The 21st annual Name 2 players Brandon Beane will select in the 2023 NFL Draft"

The fact that this board had been predicting who Beane will select in the 2023 draft for 21 years is astounding — most players weren't even born when the tradition started. And Beane was probably just emptying trash bins in some locker room, a long way from running the Bills.

Here are my entries: 

1. Darnell Wright

2. Johathan Mingo

• Haha (+1) 1

• HOUSE changed the title to Name 2 players the Buffalo Bills will select in the 2023 NFL Draft
15 hours ago, Nephilim17 said:

First of all, I must say that this tradition is quite the phenomenon:

"The 21st annual Name 2 players Brandon Beane will select in the 2023 NFL Draft"

The fact that this board had been predicting who Beane will select in the 2023 draft for 21 years is astounding — most players weren't even born when the tradition started. And Beane was probably just emptying trash bins in some locker room, a long way from running the Bills.

Here are my entries: 

1. Darnell Wright

2. Johathan Mingo

I'll sign up for those 2 right now

18 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I will go with:

O'Cyrus Torrence

Gervon Dexter

I think the Bills try and work on both lines early in the draft. Focus on Safety, WR, and possibly LB help a bit later than most want to believe.

Why do we even need to draft a safety right now?  We have 3 legit starters and Benford 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I'll sign up for those 2 right now

Why do we even need to draft a safety right now?  We have 3 legit starters and Benford 

Hyde and Poyer are on the back 9 of their careers. Hyde is in the final year of his contract and Poyer's contract is not a huge deal to get out from if either or both have age catch them and under perform. Poyer coming off many various injuries last year and Hyde a pretty serious neck injury. I dont call it a lock either are back next year.

I like Rapp and think he can fit, however he's not signed past next season either. Benford still may transition that way, sure. But how will that go? No one knows for sure. We are covered for this year however Beane seems to like drafting guys a year before a hole opens up. Safety in round 3 or 4 is what I expect.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, inaugural balls said:

i cant go for that soul train GIF

Thread hijack alert.  Easy to spoof Hall and Oates, but before you go too far down that road, you should probably dig into the "Sacred Songs" album by Darryl Hall and Robert Fripp.  Quoting Wikipedia:  "The album was originally intended to be part of a loose trilogy of sorts with Peter Gabriel's 1978 second album and Fripp's Exposure (1979), all of which Fripp produced." (In fairness, I remember reading the article that they cited...like way back in the day).  a damn DAMN fine trilogy.

Listen to "You Burn Me Up (I'm a Cigarette).  Not the same Darryl Hall you see here.

And now, back to the NFL Draft...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Whites Bay said:

Thread hijack alert.  Easy to spoof Hall and Oates, but before you go too far down that road, you should probably dig into the "Sacred Songs" album by Darryl Hall and Robert Fripp.  Quoting Wikipedia:  "The album was originally intended to be part of a loose trilogy of sorts with Peter Gabriel's 1978 second album and Fripp's Exposure (1979), all of which Fripp produced." (In fairness, I remember reading the article that they cited...like way back in the day).  a damn DAMN fine trilogy.

Listen to "You Burn Me Up (I'm a Cigarette).  Not the same Darryl Hall you see here.

And now, back to the NFL Draft...

I’ll have to check this out - thanks.

I’m a big fan of Darryl’s House productions as an aside. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.