Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

9 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

You mean the individual pictured is a disgusting pig. It’s not Ms Owens. 

Uh huh. I know who Candace Owens is She’s the witch that made a huge scene about Covid testing inAspen because a testing center wouldn’t kiss her ass. All the while downplaying Covid when in media character. She like a black female tucker. As I said, disgusting pig

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

48 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

line in the sand drawn

The criminal charges will be minuscule compared to the upcoming civil suits.  Once some of these minors become adults there will be a wave of malpractice lawsuits.    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Trans Teacher Who Allegedly Said She Was Going to Kill Kids and Commit Suicide Finally Removed From the Classroom

What happens when a pre-operative transgender teacher says she wants to shoot some of her students and has suicidal ideation? If the school is Fox Chapel Middle School in Hernando County, FL, the answer, until yesterday, was “not much and definitely not immediately.”

In a police report posted on the Moms for Liberty Hernando County Facebook page (Title: Your voice matters. Help fix Hernando county schools.), on March 24, the school resource officer was contacted by the assistant principal and guidance counselor (you just knew that when a guidance counselor got involved the whole story was going pear-shaped, didn’t you?). They told the police officer that Ashlee Belle (formerly Alexander) Renczkowski, a math teacher for grades 6-8, had “just made concerning statements about self-harm and then possibly making statement about shooting students.”

The school resource officer visited the teacher. When asked how “she” was feeling, Renczkowski said, “Not good, I’m having bad thoughts.” The school resource officer prudently brought “Ashlee” to the assistant principal’s office. There the guidance counselor confronted “Ashlee” with “her” statements.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2023/04/14/trans-teacher-who-allegedly-said-she-was-going-to-kill-kids-and-commit-suicide-finally-removed-from-the-classroom-n731212

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Get your 8 year olds off YouTube.  

Whats with so many dudes wanting to be chicks nowadays? 

Answer- a mind virus that’s infecting the entire population…Put simply- Zombie apocalypse…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Uh huh. I know who Candace Owens is She’s the witch that made a huge scene about Covid testing inAspen because a testing center wouldn’t kiss her ass. All the while downplaying Covid when in media character. She like a black female tucker. As I said, disgusting pig

Yeah cause the govt and health professionals weren't misleading about covid at all......bet you don't consider them disgusting pigs?

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Whats with so many dudes wanting to be chicks nowadays? 

Answer- a mind virus that’s infecting the entire population…Put simply- Zombie apocalypse…😉

No idea but I feel sorry for these people. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

After a couple weeks of radio silence, the Anheuser-Busch CEO must have figured it was finally time to say something. The company has posted the statement on their website:

Here’s the whole statement;  (for the posters here who don't know how to click on a tweet.)

As the CEO of a company founded in America’s heartland more than 165 years ago, I am responsible for ensuring every consumer feels proud of the beer we brew.

We’re honored to be part of the fabric of this country. Anheuser-Busch employs more than 18,000 people and our independent distributors employ an additional 47,000 valued colleagues. We have thousands of partners, millions of fans and a proud history supporting our communities, military, first responders, sports fans and hard-working Americans everywhere.

We never intended to be part of a discussion that divides people. We are in the business of bringing people together over a beer.

My time serving this country taught me the importance of accountability and the values upon which America was founded: freedom, hard work and respect for one another. As CEO of Anheuser-Busch, I am focused on building and protecting our remarkable history and heritage.

I care deeply about this country, this company, our brands and our partners. I spend much of my time traveling across America, listening to and learning from our customers, distributors and others.

Moving forward, I will continue to work tirelessly to bring great beers to consumers across our nation.

Brendan Whitworth

CEO, Anheuser-Busch

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/04/14/anheuser-busch-ceo-breaks-company-silence-with-statement-thats-not-expected-to-make-things-better/

Yep. Word salad with no hint of walking back their insanity.

Ramp up the boycott.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doc said:

I remember a time when stuff like that would get you fired.  I'm so glad my kids are done with primary and secondary education, and almost done with college.

My daughter is already out of college and owns her own house now.  I have for the last 15 years I have been thanking my lucky stars I didn't have to deal with. All phones and FakeBook/Twitter/TikTak with her.  Now there's this stuff.

40 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

@Tiberius @redtail hawk @BillStime @ChiGoosedo you see any argument that a child is mature and aware enough to decide to have massive surgery but is not mature and aware enough to choose to have sex? 

Well this is a strawman right out of nowhere. 

I believe what I have stated multiple times here: doctors should be able to provide the accepted standard of care with informed consent (parental or guardian consent for minors) without risking being charged with a crime by the government. 

I do not believe we need the government in the doctor’s room. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Lol lol.  

Yes it is.  And you’re kidding yourself if you think otherwise.  

I’m not saying that like it’s a good thing. 

I’m saying…..that it’s a fact it is.  And liberalism makes it all gloriously possible.  

Libs want the Federal Government in EVERYTHING and then suddenly play libertarians when it comes to discussing abortion.  

Or now, transism.  

It is freaking hilarious.  So no, that wasn’t a strawman argument.  It’s illustrative of the massive hypocrisy that is the Left.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Lol lol.  

Yes it is.  And you’re kidding yourself if you think otherwise.  

I’m not saying that like it’s a good thing. 

I’m saying…..that it’s a fact it is.  And liberalism makes it all gloriously possible.  

Libs want the Federal Government in EVERYTHING and then suddenly play libertarians when it comes to discussing abortion.  

Or now, transism.  

It is freaking hilarious.  So no, that wasn’t a strawman argument.  It’s illustrative of the massive hypocrisy that is the Left.  

I can’t tell if you’re drunk, high, or dumb as hell. Do you have a coherent argument to make or are you just yelling into the void?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

I believe what I have stated multiple times here: doctors should be able to provide the accepted standard of care with informed consent (parental or guardian consent for minors) without risking being charged with a crime by the government. 

So the doctor’s abuses of the US gymnastics teams should have been handled how exactly? Seems like there are times when the government agencies have to get involved. No? 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So the doctor’s abuses of the US gymnastics teams should have been handled how exactly? Seems like there are times when the government agencies have to get involved. No? 

Of course. When doctors stray from the accepted standard of care, they should face consequences.

A lot of the panic around gender affirming care is based on scaremongering either ignorance of what care actually is, or holding out violations of accepted care as the standard as opposed to the exception. 

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Of course. When doctors stray from the accepted standard of care, they should face consequences.

A lot of the panic around gender affirming care is based on scaremongering either ignorance of what care actually is, or holding out violations of accepted care as the standard as opposed to the exception. 

The issue is whether a Doctor or School Advisor might be going rogue and enticing under age ‘patients’ to seek treatment without parental consent. When this becomes a habit of care, it could be opined that a governmental agency needs to step in. At that point it seems it should not be left to a single child’s parents…again, no? 

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

What are your standards of care exactly? Be specific 

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The issue is whether a Doctor or School Advisor might be going rogue and enticing under age ‘patients’ to seek treatment without parental consent. When this becomes a habit of care, it could be opined that a governmental agency needs to step in. At that point it seems it should not be left to a single child’s parents…again, no? 

I think that the barrier for a minor to receive medical treatment without parental consent should be high, but surmountable via a mechanism such as court action. 

If a 16 year old requires a blood transfusion to survive but their parents opposed it due to personal beliefs, should we let that child die? I would hope not. 

However, to override the lack of parental consent, there should be a process and a significant burden that needs to be overcome.

Any medical professional who preys on minors should be punished. Any medical professional who does things not within the accepted standards of care should be punished. 

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

What are your standards of care exactly? Be specific 

It’s not my standard of care. I’m not a doctor and I don’t set policy. It’s the standard of care agreed upon by the medical community. 

You can read more about it here: https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/what-gender-affirming-care-your-questions-answered

9 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

It is not a strawman, but your response says it all, if an "expert" says ok then let the kid do it. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

🎯

So does this horseshit qualify under the "standard of care" commies?

This is the greatest/latest example that Totalitarianism erupts from the Left, not the Right.  State takes control of your children.  This would never come from the Rightists, only the Leftists.

53 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

It is not a strawman, but your response says it all, if an "expert" says ok then let the kid do it. 

Not “an expert.” The accepted practice of the medical community as a whole. 

I’m not saying we should go with whatever a single doctor says. I’m saying that if the AMA, APA, AAP, and all of the major medical organizations agree on a standard of care, the government shouldn’t criminalize it. 

18 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Not “an expert.” The accepted practice of the medical community as a whole. 

I’m not saying we should go with whatever a single doctor says. I’m saying that if the AMA, APA, AAP, and all of the major medical organizations agree on a standard of care, the government shouldn’t criminalize it. 

Since there is no agreement on most mental health issues, to which organization do you defer your responsibility to? 

19 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Since there is no agreement on most mental health issues, to which organization do you defer your responsibility to? 

Its not deferring responsibility, it’s understanding the accepted standards of the professional community. 

Some of the orgs are literally in the post you quoted. 

11 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

What if parents do NOT consent?

Should the parents be punished?

Should the child be removed from the home?

Because that’s what is happening in Canada and what they will soon be pushing for in America…

Remember, the goal of this movement coincides with removing parental authority, over a child, completely, because Marxists believe the State owns the children…

Edited by JaCrispy

50 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Because that’s what is happening in Canada and what they will soon be pushing for in America…

Remember, the goal of this movement coincides with removing parental authority, over a child, completely, because Marxists believe the State owns the children…

Already happened here.

African leader tells how Kamala Harris went to Africa, and tried pushing the Trans agenda on them by offering $60 million…

Make no mistake, that is the #1 thing this government is concerned with around the world…The question persists- WHY is it so important to our government to “Trans” people? It seems such an odd thing, when there are so many  problems that could be helped with that money…

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

While it should be possible for a minor to override parental consent in some cases, the burden for doing so should be very high.

Also, this whole “anyone I disagree with is a commie / Marxist / fascist” crap is childish and unserious. It says more about the poster than whoever they are talking about.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, I guess this destroys @ChiGoosearguement of “as long as parents or guardians consent”.

Something tells me the law won't cover children seeking cis gender affirming care to get breast implants at 13 without parental consent.

• Haha (+1) 2