Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

Why Bud Light went all in on trans and why boycotting won't help.

CEI scores.

Corporations have been beholden to these commies for decades. It has nothing to do with actually being behind the trans movement, the trans movement  is simply a tool that if promoted in your face enough, will continue tearing the country apart faster. Rest assured if commies ever take full control, homosexuals and trans people will be among the first groups persecuted. 

It's going to get much worse folks. Wake up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

CEI scores.

Corporations have been beholden to these commies for decades. It has nothing to do with actually being behind the trans movement, the trans movement  is simply a tool that if promoted in your face enough, will continue tearing the country apart faster. Rest assured if commies ever take full control, homosexuals and trans people will be among the first groups persecuted. 

the irony of our resident *****/transphobic cult member criticizing free markets and calling us communists. You can’t make this up.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Well done NC…some top notch info right there…👍

I’ve been saying essentially the same thing- this entire movement is NOT organic…it’s coming from the top and being forced on society from global elites…Basically the same people who came up with ESG…

So, well done on spelling it all out in detail…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

CEI scores.

ITs like the evolution of corporate ownership of governance. Citizens united opened the flood gates. the left has learned/morphed into these Social PACS that are also political. And why right now the left is 100% behind it. Blackrock also has Some similar requirements for companies it invest in.

https://www.blackrock.com/corporate/investor-relations/larry-fink-ceo-letter

and unlike the 80's when most companies were private with the minority public. Now most fortune 500 are public with the sole goal of quarter over quarter profit growth. And lately it seems the controlling shareholders are these BlackRock/Vanguard investors.  

Why not though. Look at what they got elected. and the first thing he did was massive spending packages that just happen to direcly fill the coffers of these same companies.

its interesting that HRC gets most of its money from large corporations. 

https://www.hrc.org/about/corporate-partners

The Human Rights Campaign Foundation does not accept individual donations of less than $5,000 per year. It redacts the names of donors from its publicly disclosed IRS Form 990 filings, as is permitted by law. 

https://www.hrc.org/resources/corporate-equality-index

And never mind the congressional scorecard is all DEMS

https://www.hrc.org/resources/congressional-scorecard

you kind of got to give it to them to use social wedge topics to fund vs a PAC thats openly political.

Edited by Chris farley

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Mental illness and societal decay on full display… so sad…we should all be praying for these people and our country…

I think your view on these social issues comes down to whether you generally see something through the lens of objectively or subjectively. 

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I think your view on these social issues comes down to whether you generally see something through the lens of objectively or subjectively. 

Bingo…👍

I keep hearing Trans activists defining “woman” as whatever you want it to be…The problem with that modern day definition is that was not the origin intent of the word in the days of early humans (to categorize humans for practical reasons)…the word had meaning and purpose…Today’s definitions have no meaning, and if they have any purpose at all, it is to bring chaos to order, with the same intention of destroying the original definition…

37 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Bingo…👍

I keep hearing Trans activists defining “woman” as whatever you want it to be…The problem with that modern day definition is that was not the origin intent of the word in the days of early humans (to categorize humans for practical reasons)…the word had meaning and purpose…Today’s definitions have no meaning, and if they have any purpose at all, it is to bring chaos to order, with the same intention of destroying the original definition…

If they can convince you words have constantly changing meaning to fit the commie narrative.

If they can truly convince you that men can become women and women can become men....

If they can convince you that saying peacefully and patriotically really means go do an insurrection....

If they can convince you that universal masking will end the pandemic despite their anointed pandemic oracle originally telling you that they are useless...

If they can convince you that black conservatives are really white supremacists...

If they convince you that the sky is green.

Then they own you.

Fully, completely own you.

With people who are fully owned by the woke commies there is absolutely zero reason to interact. They are forever lost.

48 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Bingo…👍

The Chaos theory has credibility.  And for fun, let's say I identify with being a 16th century Caribbean pirate.  I've adopted the customs, dress, and mannerisms, activities, and other traits of a pirate of that era.  I've even reached out to other people sharing a similar belief in themselves.  We've established formal and informal crews and events.  Do things together that pirates do. 

Does that make me a "real" 16th century Caribbean pirate or just some nutjob masquerading and thinking he's a pirate?  Objectively I am a 21 century American nutjob but using the criteria adopted by so called activists the answer must be an unequivocal "yes"!    

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If they can convince you words have constantly changing meaning to fit the commie narrative.

If they can truly convince you that men can become women and women can become men....

If they can convince you that saying peacefully and patriotically really means go do an insurrection....

If they can convince you that universal masking will end the pandemic despite their anointed pandemic oracle originally telling you that they are useless...

If they can convince you that black conservatives are really white supremacists...

Then they own you.

With people who are fully owned by the woke commies there is absolutely zero reason to interact. They are forever lost.

I’m reminded of Plato’s allegory of The Cave….

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Then they own you.

If Donald Trump, Tucker Carlson or Julie Kelly told you to jump over Niagara Falls - you would.

Pathetic simp 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Seems like you want to avoid some conversations 🤔

No…I just don’t have time for when people say dumb things that have nothing to do with the conversation- like you and your Trump derangement syndrome…😉

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

No…I just don’t have time for when people say dumb things that have nothing to do with the conversation- like you and your Trump derangement syndrome…😉

Oh someone REALLY wants to avoid discussing what happened in Tennesee.

26 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Does that make me a "real" 16th century Caribbean pirate or just some nutjob masquerading and thinking he's a pirate? 

or masquerading as a soldier in a militia taking on the gov't with an AR 15.  Are they real soldiers?  Which is the bigger threat?  Happy pirates day.  AAARgh.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1